Boston Consulting Group
Boston Consulting Group Amsterdam Netherlands
1 week ago
Position: Senior IT Consultant, Platinion (Digital BCG)
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.
As a... seamlessly integrated part of the BCG network, we provide consulting services focused on the development and implementation of business-critical IT architecture and digital solutions. We create technology platforms and deliver exceptionally customized solutions of the future for our clients, from data strategies to next-generation customer journey solutions and transformational business models. We solve the most daunting challenges that companies face today and envision for tomorrow.
Our style is entrepreneurial – nimble and innovative, with multifaceted, cross-functional teams and completely vendor-independent. Our unique selling proposition is technology expertise and delivery excellence.
Platinion was founded in 2000. Since then, we have grown continuously and successfully. Today we have offices in Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific and Africa.
What You'll Do
At BCG Platinion we're keen to engage with experienced, passionate and creative IT consultants who will help us unlock our client’s digital potential and ignite change. Meaningful work is at the core of everything we do. We build unique solutions to the complexities our clients face, while providing our people with opportunities to explore and grow. A community of leading experts, BCG Platinion team members have a natural springboard for professional growth and deeper opportunities to excel.
As a Senior IT Consultant, you will work closely with our client’s leadership teams to understand their key challenges, define IT strategies, win buy-in for your recommendations and collaborate with BCG case team members to transform client potential into performance.
You will deploy customized IT strategies, digital platforms and architecture in order to leverage the digital potential of our customers with state of the art tools such as cloud computing, AI, blockchain, microservices and containerization.
You will be responsible for specific parts of the project and will evaluate and coach our clients’ technology teams, manage quality and risk while maintaining client expectations and escalations. You’ll develop ground-breaking projects by enabling our clients to effectively use agile methods and modern approaches in the context of strategic IT implementation.
You will work on a variety of technology topics, applying your technical consulting skills to strategic technology questions.
You will also be supported by an extensive training curriculum, plus technology-specific training and mentoring to help build upon you technical skills.
You will also help guide junior members of the team, help with project proposals, client care, building relationships with peers and identifying new business opportunities.
Finally as a Senior IT Consultant you will contribute to the Practice Area development and help to build the BCG brand as a key member of the case team.
What You'll Bring (Experience &
• At least 6 years of experience in IT Strategy and consulting, professional software development or IT project management
• You will have relevant experience from a top consulting firm (focused on technology, digital initiatives)
• A strategic thinker, entrepreneurial, able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, strong customer focus and mental agility with a results orientation
• Strong technical expertise in at least two of the following areas:
- Physical & Digital Channels (Including Mobile)
- ERP (SAP) &Manufacturing Platforms
- Banking & Insurance Platforms
- Cyber Security
• Experience in legacy environments and modern approaches to technology
• Track record of Agile consulting and advisory with experience in Digital and Agile transformations at scale
• Experience in IT organisation and process development
• Experience in the organisation of workshops at peer level and facilitating in client meetings
• Strong business acumen; can frame complex problems in appropriate business contexts
• A University degree with above average academic performance in a STEM related field or…
Senior IT Consultant, Platinion/Digital BCG Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.