BASIS International School Bangkok
BASIS International School Bangkok Thailand Thailand
2 weeks ago
BASIS International School Bangkok has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bangkhuntien and surrounding areas as secretary with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
• Company: BASIS International School Bangkok
• Position: Secretary
• Region: Bangkhuntien
• Career Level: Middle
• Work Experience: 3 years
• Qualification: Degree
• Type of Work: Full Time
• Minimum Salary: THB 24.000 - THB 45.000
• Act as Secretary to the Head of School (HoS) and Head of Operations (HoPs).
• Responsible for assisting the HoS/HoPs with all diary arrangements through the creation of an effective diary management system.
• Keep an accurate record and calendar of the HOS's appointments, teaching responsibilities, outside school commitments etc.
• Act as point of contact for arrangement of meetings between HoS/HoPs with others.
• Liaise with the teaching and support staff of the school for the HoS/HoPs when necessary.
• Make any visitors to the HoS/HoPs welcome and be available to show them around the school campus.
• Carry out the clerical work.
• Compose of correspondence, bulletins, memorandums or other materials.
• Responsible for sending out announcements to staff and parents.
• Keep all record and files up to date.
• Translate documents or communications with parents as assigned.
• Take minutes of meetings.
• Bachelor's degree in administration or equivalent.
• Minimum five years’ experience in secretarial/office management, supervisory position
• Experience working in international school.
• Fluent in English - capable translator for both meetings, events and documents.
• Ability to handle multi-task and able to communicate effectively and work under pressures to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and diplomacy skills with a can-do attitude
Interested candidates please submit cover letter, resume with expected remuneration and resume to Human Resources Department.
Interview will be conducted in English. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Advantages of working here
• Secretary, Personal Assistant, Admin
• Experience in international school
• Fluent in English , Able to do multi-task
To find out more information and check other job vacancies, you can check our website at: https://trustjobth.com
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.