Chartwell Retirement Residences
Chartwell Retirement Residences Elmira Canada
1 week ago
Chartwell Elmira Long Term Care Residence
11 Herbert Street, Elmira, Ontario N3B 2B8
May 14, 2023
If you enjoy interacting with others, are caring and passionate about serving the most respected demographic of the Canadian population and love being around similarly driven individuals of diverse backgrounds and life experiences, please consider joining Chartwell. Here, we are dedicated to fulfilling our vision of Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families and each other, and inspired to deliver an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
As a Dietary Aide in the long-term care, you will be responsible to assist in the preparation and serving of meals to the residents and guests including catering services, while consistently maintaining the relevant health, hygiene, and safety standards.
What You Will Do:
• Prepare meals and distribute snack plates to... residents according to their individual diet menus/preferences and ensure resident satisfaction with meal service.
• Adhere to the Menu and Therapeutic extensions to ensure that portion control is maintained by using appropriate utensils as per the guidelines provided.
• Receive, store, and manage the inventory of resident food and food service supplies.
• Ensure compliance with safe food handling practices and public health requirements.
• Knowledge of infection control techniques, perform daily deep cleaning and sanitizing of dishes, utensils and equipment used for resident meal preparation, delivery and service.
What You Will Need:
• Secondary School education or equivalent
• Certification or proof of participation in a Food Service Worker Program approved by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
• Current Food Handlers Safety Awareness certification.
Chartwell recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, staff and others from COVID-19. As such, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hire people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work.
Chartwell Retirement Residences is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including persons with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email [email protected] or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted
Dietary Aide - Long Term Care - PT & Casual Elmira jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.