SURREY COUNTY COUNCIL
SURREY COUNTY COUNCIL Camberley United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Our Senior Social Worker role has a starting salary between £42,591 - £45,519 per annum based on 36 hours working week.
This role is a Fixed Term/Secondment position up to 31st August 2023.
For internal candidates interested in a Secondment opportunity, please discuss with your Line Manager before submitting your application
We are excited to recruiting a Senior Social Worker for our fantastic Surrey Heath locality. We have a supportive team, excellent training and development and we support hybrid working! To us, hybrid is a balance of spending time in our communities, our offices and working remotely from home or wherever works best.
At Surrey, we are proud to be leading the way in implementing new ways of working in personalisation and a recovery-focused strength-based approach. Our goal is for our service-users to be able to be more in control of their care, making informed choices and being active citizens in their community.
Surrey County Council offer a generous benefits... package in addition to competitive salaries for Social Worker roles:
• 26 days annual leave with the option to also buy additional leave if required
• Flexible / agile working to help with balancing work and home
• Training and Development including a structured Induction Programme
• Relocation assistance of up to £8000 (subject to meeting eligibility criteria)
• Employee Assistance Programme (with a focus on wellbeing)
• Car lease scheme and many more discounted life-style benefits, please visit My Benefits for Surrey County Council staff for more information
In your application, we would love to hear about your;
• Professional qualification in Social Work and current registration with Social Work England
• Your substantial post qualification professional experience
• Safeguarding knowledge
• Knowledge and experience of current legislation, including the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act and its application to practice in a social care setting
• Experience in carrying out safeguarding enquiries, carrying out assessments within the community and working with a diverse group of individuals and partner agencies.
• Commitment to your own professional development.
Applicants must hold a valid Driving Licence to drive in the UK and have access to a car. As part of our greener future strategies and our commitment to creating a healthy work-life balance, we welcome a conversation with you regarding our remote working options. Remote working to us is a balance of spending time in our communities, our offices and working remotely from home or wherever works best.
At Surrey, our values and behaviours are just as important as our skills and abilities. They shape who we are as an organisation. Find out more about the values we follow.
For more information please find the full job description below and refer to this before submitting your application. We also invite you to read our Life at Surrey handbook to see insights of the culture at Surrey and how as a valued employee, you can help shape our Council.
Go on, put that application in and join our team, we are waiting for you
The closing date for this role is 30/06/2023, although applications will be reviewed, and appointments made, on an on-going basis.
An enhanced DBS 'Disclosure and Barring Service' check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children's and Adults' Barred List checks will be required for this role.
For an informal discussion please contact Clare Walton on .
We look forward to receiving your application and personal statement, please click on the apply online button below to submit.
From flexible working to job sharing we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit My Benefits for Surrey County Council staff.
Surrey County Council is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. A guaranteed interview will be offered to all disabled applications where:
• The candidate has evidenced the minimum criteria for the role through their application
• The candidate has chosen to share that they have a disability on the application form
Our application form and onboarding process will provide an opportunity to request any reasonable adjustments for the interview and/or the role.
We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all underrepresented groups. We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit
Jobs in Camberley United Kingdom
Adults Social Worker & Senior Social Workers Heath Camberley jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.