Randstad Care Bolton United Kingdom
1 week ago
Location: Barrow Bridge
Are you a Qualified Social Worker with experience working with Children? Yes? Do you have experience working in a Referral and Assessment team? Yes? Bolton Council are looking for an Advanced Practitioner to join their Referral and Assessment team.
This is a full time role with an amazing pay rate of 37 per hour.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Weekly pay
• One committed and dedicated point of contact
• An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a 300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
• A full range of free training available
• Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office and statutory visits to meet the needs of the service
• Mileage reimbursed in line with Bolton's Policy
• Experience of working in referral and assessment team and familiar with statutory processes.
• Undertaking home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concern- initial child /family needs assessments.
•... s47's enquiries- including co-ordination of statutory meetings and closing s47 if no further action/concern.
• Provide short term interventions
-liaising and passing case assessment/referrals to other teams when progressed.
• Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child, including Emergency Protection Order applications and initiation of Care Proceedings.
• Duty rota cover - front line social work.
• Candidates need to be able to undertake duty and home visits.
• Caseload will be across Bolton with office base at Castle Hill.
• Social Work Degree
• Enhanced DBS
• Social Work England registered
• Referral and Assessment team
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
Qualified Social Worker Bolton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.