ANSYS Greece Greece
2 weeks ago
When visionary companies need to know how their world-changing ideas will perform, they close the gap between design and reality with Ansys simulation. For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries by using the predictive power of simulation. From sustainable transportation to advanced semiconductors, from satellite systems to life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Take a leap of certainty with Ansys.
Summary / Role Purpose
The HR Operations Representative II (M/F/D) is a key position within the HR and Payroll Service Delivery team of ANSYS' HR Services (HRS), a customer focused service organization that provides HR and Payroll services to employees across the Company. The HR Ops Rep II will primarily support EMEA, with a focus on consistently delivering best in class HR related transaction services for Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH).This position serves as the... first point of contact for customers (employees) contacting HRS and is responsible for working with the HRS staff and knowledge management system to resolve a broad scope of inquiries related to HR services. The position leverages an innovative case management system for tracking requests and may transfer or escalate cases to other HRS parties for efficient issue resolution. The primary goal of the HR Ops Rep II is to demonstrate effective issue resolution, ensuring high levels of customer (employees) satisfaction and operational efficiencies across HRS operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide prompt assistance to customers (employees) for HR transactions while appropriately tracking and documenting inquiries within HRS' case management system.
• Ensure HR transactional services are being delivered in a consistent and efficient manner, such as: new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, personal and job data changes, position management.
• Support administrative tasks in DACH including the preparation of employment contracts, contract supplements, termination and transfers letters, salary change notifications, employment testimonials and certificates, on and off boarding, reviewing and filing of documents electronically and organizing voucher benefits for employees' anniversaries, childbirth, marriage (if based in Otterfing review and dispatch incoming mail and physical filing)
• Work closely with the local HR team for timely updates/changes to meet payroll deadlines.
• Ensure HR data integrity by ensuring accuracy and consistency of data input - audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities, support data governance processes.
• Conduct intake for all HR related inquiries and redirect /escalate to appropriate parties, as necessary (such as facilities and IT during on and off boarding).
• Identify process improvement opportunities across end-to-end HRS processes, and support process and technology driven business process reengineering initiatives.
• Ensure timely resolution of cases and follow through cases to completion to provide best customer (employees) experience.
• Support leave and absence management.
• Provide work visa support to customers (employees) and support the required administration.
• Inform updates of HRS' knowledge management solution to ensure latest information is included from an HR perspective.
• Documenting and managing internal HR policies, procedures and processes based on local laws and regulations, maintain compliance.
• Knowledge Management - SOPs/ Process Maps/ Quick Reference Guides/ BOT/Knowledgebases.
• Manage tools for service delivery through systematic automation of HR capabilities augmented by Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning (ML), Cloud Technologies. Support system testing and deployment of new functionalities.
• Create and maintain operational reports received via HRS' case management system.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
• 4-5 years of professional HR experience (desirable for Germany) with 2-3 years of experience in a customer (employees) service focused role.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work flexibly in a multinational work set-up,
• Fluency in English and German (verbal and written)
• Strong service and customer orientation; with a high level of professionalism and discretion
• Administrative orientation, organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in computer skills (MSOffice)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• 4-5 years of experience in a customer (employees) service role in a shared services center with HRIS experience.
• Experience with SucessFactor application.
• Relevant industry experience is a plus.
• Some travel might be required.
At Ansys, we know that changing the world takes vision, skill, and each other. We fuel new ideas, build relationships, and help each other realize our greatest potential in the knowledge that every day is an opportunity to observe, teach, inspire, and be inspired. Together as One Ansys, we are powering innovation that drives human advancement.
• Amaze with innovative products and solutions
• Make our customers incredibly successful
• Act with integrity
• Ensure employees thrive and shareholders prosper
• Adaptability: Be open, welcome what's next
• Courage: Be courageous, move forward passionately
• Generosity: Be generous, share, listen, serve
• Authenticity: Be you, make us stronger
• We commit to audacious goals
• We work seamlessly as a team
• We demonstrate mastery
• We deliver outstanding results
OUR ONE ANSYS CULTURE HAS INCLUSION AT ITS CORE
We believe diverse thinking leads to better outcomes. We are committed to creating and nurturing a workplace that fuels this by welcoming people, no matter their background, identity, or experience, to a workplace where they are valued and where diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging thrive.
TAKE A LEAP OF CERTAINTY IN YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in working with well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high - met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head on. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at a lower cost.
At Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery, and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished." And it's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can, and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy, and ethics.
CREATING A PLACE WE'RE PROUD TO BE
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following more recent awards, although our list goes on: America's Most Loved Workplaces, Gold Stevie Award Winner, America's Most Responsible Companies, Fast Company World Changing Ideas, Great Place to Work Certified (China, Greece, France, India, Japan, Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, U.K.).
For more information, please visit us at
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity
HR Operations Representative II (m/f/d) - Remote Greece jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.