Hitachi Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
1 week ago
Dammam, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia
Hitachi Energy Ltd
Profession (Job Category):
Sales, Marketing & Product Management
You as a Product Marketing Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. General Sales & Marketing work focuses on a combination of general sales and marketing work.
• Face-to-face and/or remote sales to new or existing customers.
• Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services and/or solutions. Planning, developing, and delivering the marketing strategy for products/services and associated brands.
• Evaluating, measuring, and managing the product or brand P&L (e.g., budgeting, expenditures, profitability, return-on-investment, etc.) Incumbents in this specialization may also provide customer service and support in the form of information on product/price... and resolution to issues related to billing, shipping, delivery, complaints, etc. and matching to this specialization are compensated based on achievement of sales targets.
• A Specialist Professional (P4) is a recognized subject matter expert in job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. Responsibilities typically include managing large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager.
• Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower-level professionals and problems faced are difficult and often complex.
• Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• A bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Following Hitachi Energy code of conducts and business ethics.
• Responsibility to grow in LV & MV capacitors as well as MV or HV surge arresters.
• Identifying new customers or opportunities for P&IC products in greenfield and brownfields projects.
• Meeting and Discussing with the costumer and Providing customer support for technical clarifications regarding to the product characteristics, behavior, or maintenance procedures.
• Evaluating and assessing competing products or solutions and their market positions; developing and implementing strategies and plans to differentiate products from the competitors.
• Making technical and commercial quotation with all internal approvals and process such as risk review.
• Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required
Jobs in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Product Marketing Manager Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.