Cv Bay Ltd
Cv Bay Ltd United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 week ago
Medical Engineer / Biomedical Engineer - Surrey / Croydon
Basic salary from 28,000 - 37,000 / 37.5hr working week / 31 days holiday / Van & Fuel Card / Training / Company pension & sick pay
We are a specialist well established Medical and Dental Equipment Service Engineering Company currently looking to hire a specialist Biomedical Engineer.
We are a leading provider of medical and dental equipment support services, specifically to private healthcare organisations, large NHS trusts, private hospital groups, clinics and surgeries.
The ideal candidate will be a specialist in the medical equipment field and have previous experience working on a wide range of biomedical equipment including: patient monitoring systems including ECG machines, patient monitors, defibrillators, infusion devices and other associated equipment.
You should hold a valid UK Driving Licence and be happy to work in a mobile role. This is a customer facing position so you must be presentable... and have excellent communication and client facing skills.
• Planned preventative & corrective maintenance
• Device safety management and decommissioning
• Undertake emergency repair and rectification
• Identify faults using test equipment
• Management of spare parts required for the servicing and repair
• Basic salary 28,000 - 37,000 (on experience & location)
• 5hr working week
• Hours - Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
• Company Van & Fuel card
• Laptop & Smart Phone
• Company uniform
• 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (rises 1 day per year to a maximum of 27 days)
• Private Healthcare after 1 years' service
• Company Pension
• Company Sick Pay
• Ongoing medical equipment training (fully funded)
• Test equipment
• Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Biomedical Engineer - Medical Engineer United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.