Salt Recruitment Singapore Singapore
2 weeks ago
Salt Talent Search is looking to hire a Policy Specialist with legal background for a 12 months extendable contract role.
What Will You Do:
• Maintain records, conduct legal research, and coordinate communications across the team.
• closely support your team working with multiple groups within the Trust & Safety and Legal Departments, internal clients and external parties.
• Process removal requests efficiently and accurately.
• Respond to internal and external customer enquiries.
• Display excellent prioritization and organization skills.
• Facilitate communication of process and policy to internal and external customers.
• Create documentation for existing and new policies and procedures.
• *This role requires the ability to review or to be exposed to sensitive content
What Will You Need:
• Must speak and write in English fluently.
• BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
• Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to maintain high... quality on repetitive tasks and detailed workflows.
• Excellent reading comprehension skills and comfort acting independently to follow detailed workflows and escalate when necessary.
• Ability and willingness to work on data entry tasks.
• 6 months of data entry experience, operations, or low-level legal work experience.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal stakeholders.
• Comfortable working in a tech environment.
• 2 years of data entry, operations, or low-level legal work experience.
HOW to apply:
• Manage your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on View email address on jobs.institutedata.com for more details. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147
Legal Executive Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.