Huntech - Engineering Recruitment Consultancy
Huntech - Engineering Recruitment Consultancy London United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Location: London - SE & SW, TW and W postcodes
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Lift Engineer to work on both commercial and domestic properties throughout the nation.
About Our Client
Market leader in the Lift industry providing all manner of Design, Install, and Support of all types of Lift systems.
About The Role
• Carry out major and minor refurbishment works to all types of lifts
• Refurbishment of all types and manufacturer of all types of lifts
• Completion of minor and major repairs, both reactive and preventative, on all types and manufacturer of all types of lifts
• Completion of callouts and preventative maintenance visits on all types of lifts
• Risk assessments in accordance with company procedure
• Completion of log cards
• Ensure a high standard of quality and delivery of service
• Mentor and coach Apprentices as and when required
About The Candidate
The incumbent should possess strong interpersonal skills and be IT... savvy. He/ She should possess a can-do attitude, be open to travel, and be culturally astute. Applicants must have good client communication skills and be able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent is essential
Points of Appeal
• Joining an established and stable company
• Competitive Salary depending on experience
• Close and friendly team to work with
• Long-lasting and respectable company to work with
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.