Robert Walters Tokyo Japan
2 weeks ago
An Account Manager position is now available at an international manufacturer in the automotive sector for their Tokyo office. The chosen candidate will lead the commercial effort to launch the products in the local market.
• Engage in various initiatives to establish relationships with key clients
• Build and maintain the firm's standing as the primary supplier to key OEMs and Tier 1 clients
• Coordinate product proposals with commercial and technical groups
• Oversee business facets to assist with program executions
• Take part in reviews of feasibility studies
• Organise cost models and deliver quote packages for new business
• Bachelor’s degree or above (engineering or program management is a plus)
• More than 5 years of experience in automotive application sales or program management
• Background in international organisations
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Experience in HVAC or interior domain is ideal
• Proficient in English (Chinese or... German is advantageous)
About the Company:
An international manufacturer dedicated to driving innovation in thermal technology, this company has expanded into multiple industries, including automotive and electronics. They serve clients all over the world with high-quality products and testing services.
自動車, 自動車部品, 機械, エンジニア, エンジニアリング, 工学, テクニカル, 技術職, 求人, 外資系
アカウントマネージャー/ Account Manager Tokyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.