Ogilvy Tokyo Japan
2 weeks ago
Job Overview• Responsible for daily client engagement and account management.
• Leads projects at an operational level working under the guidance of Account Directors and Group Account Director / BD
• Works closely with Creative, Production, Traffic, Finance and Account Management teams to produce communications in line with client briefs and wider communication strategy developed by the Agency team.
• Responsible for project budgeting and cost control. Works closely with PMO team to develop schedules and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget to client partners.
• Proficient in Traditional communications in ATL including TV Production, Print, and Radio. Confident in Digital Marketing with a keen interest in digital consumer engagement, website development, connections planning and social media operations.
• Looking to become a future leader in the agency with a willingness to grow and learn more about Agency operations and the evolution of services provided to client... partners.
• Able to lead a small team with Account Executive or multiple AEs.
• This role will work on our Tabacco client
Accountabilities• Creative Development.
• Working with Media Agencies and Clients.
• Project delivery and budget management / cost control.
Responsibilities/Tasks• Client communication.
• Media leadership.
• Creative briefings.
• Production briefings.
• Job reconciliations and financial management.
Requirements• Japanese Native , English Fluent level
• Skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Good Communication skills.
• Presentation skills and confidence.
• Critical thinking - Challenge the briefs to improve the work.
• Microsoft Office Suite. ppt. word. excel.
• Few years of relevant working experience
About UsGeometry Ogilvy Japan GK was established in April 2019 as a partnership between Geometry Global and The Ogilvy Group to enhance our offering to brands in Japan in support of their business ambitions and marketing objectives. We believe in the power of creativity to drive meaningful change that delivers positive business outcomes. Now more than ever the ability for an agency to flex and adapt to clients changing needs is vital in the application of communications, brand experience, commerce and technology. Our blend of global and local expertise and marketing capability is designed to meet the challenges of today while setting our clients up for success from tomorrow and beyond.
Geometry Ogilvy Japan is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WWPGY).
Geometry Ogilvy Japan embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.