EPAM Systems Belarus Belarus
1 week ago
Are you a skilled communicator with a passion for travel and expense management? We're seeking a Travel and Expense Senior Communications Specialist who can engage and inspire others through compelling internal communications.
You'll be able to manage various communication channels, including social media platforms, fostering a sense of community among our global team. From crafting captivating newsletters to writing impactful memos, your words will have the power to connect and motivate our employees.
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining exceptional talent. We believe every individual brings something unique to the table, making a real difference in our organization's success.
If you're ready to combine your exceptional communication skills with your passion for travel and expense management, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Take responsibility for many organizational and creative tasks for standardizing and... improving the communication efforts of their team within the organization
• Create style guides and brand outlines for all internal relations, advertising and other vital departments
• Draft press releases and articles following the team's news
• Write letters, interdepartmental memos and other business correspondence
• Develop materials to educate staff on communication practices (eLearning/guidelines/webinars, videos)
• Perform communications research and monitor the progress of various communications strategies
• Compile communication procedures, local policies and workflows
• Collaborate with other teams to identify the public voice of the team
WHAT YOU HAVE
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
• 2+ years of communications experience, 2+ years of visual/graphic design experience and at least 2 years of experience supporting communications for senior technology executives
• Track record at crafting presentations (PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Figma)
• Working experience as "Marketing Communications Specialist," "Communications Manager" or "Technical Writer"
• A holistic vision of how the processes combine to create value for the company
• In-depth knowledge of best writing and messaging practices for business correspondence, public relations, advertising, guidance, instructions
• Self-management skills with an ability to work without supervision yet establish high-level visibility of own work
• Exceptional communication abilities, including writing, speaking and active listening
• Good data analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• English C1, both verbal and written
NICE TO HAVE
• Understanding of HTML
• Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent roadmap to accelerate your journey
• Knowledge sharing within the community of the industry’s top professionals worldwide
• Various opportunities for self-development: hard & soft skills internal training courses, mentoring programs, and unlimited access to 8,000+ LinkedIn Learning courses
• Free English classes with certified teachers
• Competitive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews
• Flexible working schedule
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Social package – medical & family care
• EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to numerous innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community to help you discover your fullest potential
Travel and Expense Senior Communications Specialist Belarus jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.