Lifemark Toronto Canada
1 week ago
Internationally Trained Physiotherapist
As Canada’s leading Health and Wellness Company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. When you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking an Internationally Trained Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy.
Are you currently working on your entry-to-practice requirements to become a licensed Physiotherapist in Canada?
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here! Wherever you are on your path to becoming licensed in Canada, Lifemark Health Group would like to discuss how we can support you with your immigration and licensing journey, starting with a job placement that suits your goals and qualifications.
Location: Across Canada
• Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains... sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
• Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
• Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
• Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
• Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
• Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
• Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
• Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
• Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
• 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting (strong asset)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
• Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
• Competitive salary with benefits package
• Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
• Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
• Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
• Pathways for clinical leadership
• National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
• GoodLife Fitness discount
By applying, you understand that you will be contacted by a Lifemark Specialist to discuss your plan to become a licensed Physiotherapist in Canada.
Interested in learning more? Visit our website www.lifemark.ca for more information.
Lifemark strives to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Accommodations are available on request.
We are committed to reflect the communities we serve. As we take action on issues of inequity and systemic bias, we also support diversity in the workplace and communities
Internationally Trained Physiotherapist Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.