JLL Victoria Canada
2 weeks ago
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you've got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you're looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
• Work in conjunction with the Regional Facilities Manager to develop and execute overall vision of facilities team.
• Assist in the strategic direction for operations and maintenance team in alignment with client goals.
• Ensure all Client and JLL safety procedures are followed. Assist in development of... training programs to increase team technical capabilities.
• Oversee the operational aspects of the property in a manner which protects, maintains, and improves the value of the client's sites.
• Inspect site routinely to guarantee that building services are at the highest level of quality standards. Monitor and review preventive maintenance programs.
• Drive continuous improvement in all site performance.
• Manage third-party contractors / vendors engaged in operating and maintaining properties.
• Work with Regional Facilities Manager and Sourcing Manager to bid and contract for scheduled and operational maintenance and project services.
• Transform existing operational practices to leverage JLL tools, processes, relationships, best practices to ensure service delivery is highly efficient and effective.
• Maintain Sites using Service Level Agreements and key performance indicators.
• Assist in site incident investigation, utilize structure problem solving to identify root cause of failures.
• Team with Regional Facilities Manager to develop and maintain operating budgets for sites, meeting targets as defined in KPIs; and, provide written variance analysis and forecast to client.
• Meet specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings throughout the contract term of outsourced operations.
• Manage work to align with Budgets
• Support developing and executing facilities related cost savings measures to reduce spending in accordance with Budget Challenges and cost saving targets
• Work with strategic sourcing professionals to identify cost savings opportunities and support their contracting efforts.
• Work with finance and accounting professionals to produce on-time and accurate reports, including cost savings initiatives, variance analyses, etc.
• Team with Regional Facilities Manager to develop property specific multi-year capital improvement project plans; and, manage the process to complete in-scope projects.
• Ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards
Client Relationship Management
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with Client Managers and Operations teams.
• Primary interface with client representatives. Collaborate to determine client expectations. Ensures delivery of committed services and overall satisfaction with JLL performance.
• Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness, and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery.
• Ensure best practices are implemented to meet client expectations
• Identify opportunities to improve quality, customer service and cost performance, and execute approved plans.
• Assist in the creation of reports and presentations for senior management.
• Act as an ambassador for JLL, adopting and maintaining the firm's core values of Teamwork, Ethics and Excellence
• Establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognitions to promote safe behavior.
• Work with regional team to provide the strategy, vision and continuous improvement to drive the facility personnel to advance the quality-of-service delivery and further the client partnership.
• Foster a collaborative teamwork environment. Promote energy and enthusiasm. Maximize productivity.
• Ensure optimal roll out and training in the use of standard CMMS tools, processes and systems where possible. Ensure facility compliance with use of the new tools.
• Complete all performance reviews, both mid-year and year-end, on a timely basis. Ensure that individuals that do not achieve excellence or show significant performance problems are coached and put on improvement plans. Work with Senior FM to ensure proper performance management steps are taken.
• Work with the Account Management team to source employee career growth and development opportunities within or outside of the account. Understand employee career growth aspirations to enable matching of firm needs with employee abilities.
• Promote a culture of diversity and inclusivity for all team members.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
• A minimum of five to eight years of Facilities Management experience required.
• Strong technical background in industrial setting.
• Experience in managing facilities teams.
• Demonstrated experience in managing 24 / 7 operations in a fast-paced work environment.
• Superior client relationship management skills.
• Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to plan and manage within budget and time constraints.
• Familiarity with and understanding of various building systems.
• Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision.
• Experience with CMMS systems and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Possess strong written, verbal and people skills. Strong collaborative management style
If this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet all the requirements. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL
Facilities Manager Victoria jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.