Pertemps Cambridge United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Pertemps Cambridge are growing and require a Senior Recruitment Consultant to run a warm temporary workers desk.
Permanent role and salary depending on experience
Excellent commission scheme with the option of adding additional permanent placement fees on top
Experience of running a busy successful temporary desk is needed
Excellent benefits package
We are looking to increase our reputation as a market leading recruitment business in the area.
As a Temporary Recruitment Consultant, you will be managing large corporate clients and filling vacancies by managing the process from end to end as a 360 consultant.
The opportunities in this team are endless as well as an option to build your own team. The progression personally and professionally is there for the taking! You will be joining a high energy, ambitious team who are super welcoming and dedicated to supporting you in your recruitment career.
You can expect to:
• Use your client pool to generate more leads within... their business
• New Business to gain new clients and leads
• Site visits to manage client relationships
• Grow existing client accounts by identifying further sales opportunities
• Interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
Here’s what you can expect to be doing:
• Developing effective working relationships with existing and new clients
• Proactively seeking to develop accounts and bring on new business
• Managing the recruitment cycle from attracting candidates to placement with the client
• Achieve or exceed targets and objectives
• Preparing candidates CVs, Job Specifications, Adverts and other paperwork required
• Presenting candidates to clients with recommendation and supporting evidence
• Rates negotiations with the clients
• Daily review of new applicants and searching for potential candidates by using Internet based sources
A few things about you:
• Experience within a sales environment or the willingness to sell
• Full driving licence and ideally own transport is required as the role will involve occasional travel to clients’ meetings and external training programmes
• Professional telephone manner and appearance
• Excellent standard of spoken and written English
• A good level of education
If the above sounds of interest to you, please apply or get in touch for more information
Cambridge United Kingdom (+1 other)
Jobs in Cambridge United Kingdom
Senior Recruitment Consultant - warm temp desk Cambridge jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.