Oracle United Kingdom United Kingdom
1 week ago
Are you someone who has experience of ERP from a delivery, advisory or end user perspective? Do you have a background in Finance?
Are you interested in developing your career in an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic culture while also feeling part of a collaborative, supportive community?
This is a hugely exciting time for Oracle, as we lead digital transformation Cloud computing and changing how businesses operate.
Why work at Oracle
• Join a global workplace where you can make an impact.
• We offer competitive salaries and exciting benefits – along with flexible and remote working to suit your lifestyle.
• Get access to development opportunities that can advance your career, an Employee Assistance Program to support your mental health, and core benefits such as medical, life insurance, and access to retirement planning.
• Be yourself in an inclusive culture where employee resource groups champion our diverse communities.
What you’ll do
Oracle NetSuite is reinventing the engagement... model for our growing installed base of valued Customers. Specifically, the Advanced Customer Support (ACS) offering has been created to provide an umbrella subscription service -- our first-ever qualifying as cloud Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) -- that provides functional and technical Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution sustainment to drive continuous NetSuite improvement and value.
• Gain a thorough understanding of your assigned customers’ strategies, challenges and long
and short-term goals.
• Consult with and provide advice and guidance to your customers on how to unlock value from their NetSuite Solutions based on your knowledge of their business, as if you were an extension to their own team.
• Identify and deliver functional improvements for your assigned customers’ NetSuite solutions. Collaborate with other engagement team members including the Engagement Manager, Technical Consultants, Solution Architects, and the Support team to ensure delivery of your customers’ priority change initiatives.
• Understand expected business outcomes and deliver within an agreed budget and timeframe.
• Work with a variety of customers, from those with newly implemented base solutions to the large, multi-national strategic accounts
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Functional Consultant United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.