Talon.One GmbH Berlin Germany
2 weeks ago
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our development team consists of specialists in frontend, backend, QA, product, etc, we work in small cross-functional teams that give everybody insight and hands-on experience of what everyone else is doing. Each team is self-sustained, autonomous and responsible for a specific feature in our platform. We believe strongly in opening opportunities for developers to be mentored and grow their skills. We are working to make Talon.One an inclusive workplace, because we believe it is the right thing to do and because we want to have a positive impact on the entire tech industry.
Are you that meticulous gatekeeper of software quality? Do you have a keen eye for exactly those details that others overlook? Do you want to join our agile software development process in a critical role?
Talon.One is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer, who will drive the QA and testing strategy and work closely with our engineering teams.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Get to know... our platform and develop a thorough understanding of all the features. Become an "expert" in using and configuring the Talon.One product.
• Collaborate with product, UX and developers to test our latest features and make sure we deliver quality software to our customers.
• Play in an integral role in our agile development process: Prepare test plans and scenarios for upcoming features in collaboration with the product manager. When development of the feature is complete, execute the test plan and provide your feedback.
• Once you have developed deep knowledge of the features of our platform, you might occasionally also answer technical questions from our customers, and assist them in configuring their integration.
• Get to know our APIs, inside and outside, and help us introduce better and smarter test coverage for user scenarios (using tools such as Postman and an inhouse built API testing framework written in Go).
• Founded experience in (manual) QA testing of web applications
• First experience in automation testing of web applications using Selenium or similar frameworks (Cypress, Puppeteer, etc)
• Familiarity with REST APIs / GraphQL and experience with approaches to testing
• Basic understanding of CI pipelines and how E2E tests run in them
• Strong analytical skills
• Enjoying participation in agile teamwork
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in written English
• Ability to precisely describe complex interactions
• Experience with ticket systems (e.g. JIRA) and working in SCRUM/Sprint based methodologies
OUR TECH STACK FROM THE BOTTOM-UP:
• Kubernetes running on Google Cloud
• We use Go for our API, core logic, and internal tooling
• TypeScript, React, Redux, and CSS modules for our web application
• Cypress for automated end-to-end testing
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
• English is our working language and we come from every corner of the world, you will love working in a diverse, cross-cultural team (get ready to taste delicious food from different parts of the world!)
• In-house German language courses
• Discounted Urban Sports Club membership and BVG ticket
• Learning budget available for your personal growth within the expertise
• Work-Dog-Balance, your best friend is more than welcome!
• Relocation and temporary apartment search support (when relocating to Berlin)
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
• The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
• Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
• Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
• A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
• High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.
QA Engineer (m/f/d) Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.