IQVIA Madrid Spain
2 weeks ago
Internal Job Description
Join us in our exciting journey
We currently require a motivated, creative and enthusiastic clinical trials professional to join our rapidly growing Site Management division.
As an experienced Clinical Research Associate , you could be looking to broaden your therapeutic, geographic or study exposure. Or perhaps you are looking a future beyond monitoring with our development opportunities. At IQVIA, you'll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose; we do not believe in a 'career ceiling.'
IQVIA is expanding in Spain - we currently have multiple exciting vacancies for Senior and Junior Clinical Research Associates to work Full Services model to work with our key pharmaceutical clients . If you have independent site monitoring experience as CRA and want to discover how a true partnership between the CRO and sponsor works, then this is the right opportunity for you
Our clients are pharmaceutical companies who... are dedicated and passionate about improving the lives of patients across several therapeutic areas.
The role: Responsibilities
• Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations – escalating quality issues as appropriate.
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
• In depth knowledge and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
• In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Effective time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English and Spanish
• Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
• 1-4 years of independent on-site monitoring experience
What we offer
• Working with one of the TOP 5 sponsors globally on international projects.
• Focus on quality, not quantity We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent.
• The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of drug development.
• Genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization.
• Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package.
• Office or home-based roles available
We invite you to join IQVIATM
• Recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2019)
• FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020)
• Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
• Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
• A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity .
• IQVIATM named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100 List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us . You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
• If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact
• Please note is necessary that your application is registered in our Talent Network to process your candidacy
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q2 Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.