PWC Australia Perth WA Australia
2 weeks ago
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits, such as 18 weeks paid parental leave for mums, dads and foster carers (no minimum service!)
What will you create?
By joining PwC Australia's Organisational Resilience Team of subject matter experts, you will help to deliver across a multitude of industries and clients. You will be essential in supporting client facing engagements across Crisis, Emergency (CEM), Business Continuity Management (BCM), Protective Security Management and Information Technology Disaster Recover (ITDR) disciplines.
Although not expected to be an expert, the individual must have a keen interest in Organisational Resilience and be enthused to learn and develop with the view of becoming an SME in time. The role will include, but is not limited to the following:
• Assist in development, implementation, review and continuous... improvement of Crisis, Emergency (CEM) and Business Continuity Management (BCM) policies, frameworks and planning activities for clients across a multitude of industries ensuring they align with strategic direction and business objectives
• Assist with the delivery of specialist Protective Security Engagement as required
• Assist with the conduct of training, exercising and simulations across organisational disciplines
• Assist in the conduct of internal audits and reviews
• Understand and align with latest best practice, industry standards and government regulations specific to CEM and BCM
• Manage the knowledge repository for the team
• Assist and play a lead role in developing and delivering on our strategic priorities, which includes writing proposals to win new pieces of work, through to playing a key role to deliver engagements
• Work through complex processes and/or regulatory obligations to identify risks and controls, to be able to formulate a view of how effective risks have been mitigated
• Draft high-quality proposal and reports, working efficiently within a budgeted amount of time
• You will have demonstrated experience, or equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/ training Knowledge and Skills in CEM and BCM.
• Coupled with this, you will have strong knowledge of relevant legislation and organisational business continuity management standards and processes including ISO22301 and associated guidelines and handbooks.
• Experience in the end-to-end project management of delivering an organisation-wide program of continuity management and incident recovery planning and processes in a large, diverse and complex organisation
• Developed relationship management skills, including the ability to interact, influence and negotiate with a variety of internal stakeholders and external experts
• Experience in influencing and motivating colleagues without authority with respect to continuity management and incident recovery
• Sound interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and present complex information
• Experience providing advice and negotiating in assimilating new concepts and information to deliver positive and innovative solutions to resolve issues
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Life at PwC
Our culture and benefits are something we’re proud of, and also the reason we’ve been named LinkedIn’s #1 Australian workplace. With PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where differences are both embraced and the underlying driver in everything we create together.
We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it’s only by working together that we can realise the potential of our people, clients and society around us.
We’re living this commitment through initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous employment and employee-led diversity networks promoting cultural, disability, LGBTI and gender equality. At our core we’re a people business, which means you’ll be supported not just in your professional development but your personal growth as well.
Emma Maplestone is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experiences high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all
Perth WA Australia
Senior Consultant - Trust and Risk - Resilience Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.