Rad Source Technologies
Rad Source Technologies Lawrenceville GA Georgia
1 week ago
Rad Source is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to create exceptional software for both internal and external customers. You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs. You will be responsible for requirements gathering, software application... design, implementation, testing, and documentation. You should be familiar with agile scrum methodologies and be committed to excellence in your work. Be prepared to work with a team of world-class physicists and engineers to help solve some of society’s toughest problems in non-nuclear irradiation.
Software Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
• Ability to manipulate image data to perform defect recognition from imaging capturing.
• How to perform ADR(automatic defect recognition)
• C+ and Visual Basics Software
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Investigates problem areas.
• Follows the software development lifecycle.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Software Engineer Qualifications / Skills:
• Analyzing information
• General programming skills
• Software design
• Software debugging
• Software documentation
• Software testing
• Problem solving
• Software development fundamentals
• Software development process
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• Proficiency in C+ and Visual Basic and object-oriented design skills
• Application architecture and design patterns
• Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
• Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
Rad Source Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Company DescriptionRad Source was founded in 1997 for the purpose of creating non-gamma irradiation alternatives. Even prior to the more recent security issues associated with radioactive gamma sources, the company’s vision was to solve environmental disposal and related practical issues associated with “hot” source equipment.
Based on that, we introduced our first products in 1999 incorporating x-ray technology including the first FDA cleared x-ray blood irradiator as well as our laboratory research x-ray irradiator, the RS 2000.
Since then, we’ve continued expanding our capabilities and adding to our proprietary x-ray based irradiation technology, developing proprietary x-ray sources and new equipment. We are a global enterprise and our equipment resides in major pharmaceutical labs, healthcare institutions and renowned universities around the world. We are based in Buford, Georgia, USA where our highly qualified and dedicated staff continues to develop our technology, design and produce our equipment
Lawrenceville GA USA
Jobs in Lawrenceville GA Georgia
Software Engineer Lawrenceville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.