STAR Physical Therapy
STAR Physical Therapy Franklin TN United States
1 week ago
Clinic Name: STAR Physical Therapy...
Position: Physical Therapist Floater
Location: Franklin, Tennesee
Employment Type: Full Time
About STAR Physical Therapy
STAR Physical Therapy was founded in 1997 with two clinics, set up to serve Middle Tennessee with the best comprehensive physical therapy and sports medicine outreach in the industry. Based on the unique quality of care provided, as well as industry demand, STAR Physical Therapy added seven more clinics by the beginning of 2000. Today, we have more than 60 clinics serving Tennessee.
As STAR grew, our Partners focused their expertise on different areas of the company. Today, our team of Partners has ensured that we continue to grow for the right reasons.
Partners. Friends. Business Leaders. Each Partner has unique strengths and backgrounds.
We Are Seeking:
Physical Therapy is looking for a motivated individual with a commitment to serve to join our team as a Physical Therapist Floater to help multiple clinics in the greater Nashville area
Over the past 20+ years, we have not wavered in our commitment to our patients, our physician partners, our community, and the STAR family of employees. We start by hiring great people. We provide our clinicians with the industry leading Clinical Education Program . This diverse educational program provides our clinicians with a variety of treatment approaches - because not every patient will get better with the same treatment philosophy. We will always provide ethical care which leads to exceptional outcomes and patient satisfaction.
• Competitive hourly pay
• Excellent benefits package, including 401k, health, dental, PTO & more!
• Continuing Education
• Multiple opportunities for Professional Development, Specialization, and Leadership
• New Grad mentoring and onboarding
• Family-Friendly Work Environment
• Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
• Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
• One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
• Prior experience or a desire to treat pelvic health patients is required
• Current state of Tennessee license, CPR certification.
• Outgoing and energetic personality.
• New or recent Grads welcomed and encouraged to apply!
• Must be authorized to work in the US
Apply online to be considered!
Franklin TN USA
Jobs in Franklin TN United States
Physical Therapist Floater Franklin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.