IKEA Helsingborg Sweden
1 week ago
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a passionate software engineer for our team. You love technology and want to be part of shaping the future IAM platform for IKEA!
As a person you have experience of developing quality digital services using and applying good practices and open standards. You have a curious nature, and actively acquire new knowledge and skills, using them to adopt new methods and processes to improve performance. On the same side you are happy to share your knowledge and help everyone around you to grow as individual engineers and strong engineering teams. At IKEA we value learning, and you will have possibilities to upskill as part of your work.
The IKEA culture and our values are very much a part of our business and day-to-day work. For you to thrive and grow within IKEA it’s important for us that you share our values! At IKEA we value work life balance. We are a diverse team. We have IAM veterans, IAM n00bs, women, men, family people, single people and many... nationalities within the team. We'd love to hear different points of view and look forward to hearing yours. You can read more about our values and life at IKEA on our website www.ikea.com
In this role you will report to the Engineering Manager for the Identity Governance Team. The position is based in Helsingborg or Älmhult, Sweden. We have a flexible workplace, and a mix of working from home and at the office.
As Software Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
• End to end responsibility for new functionalities from development to deployment.
• Applying good software engineering practices using an agile/iterative development approach
• Providing support and guidance as needed to other developers within the development team.
As Identity & Access Management Software Engineer you have excellent English communication skills. To understand the complexity of the work we think you have knowledge in one or more of the below areas:
• You are used to low-code platform programming that enables automation and workflow logic of business processes.
• Strong knowledge of SQL databases.
• Functional and automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment
• DevSecOps tools and methods
Other skills that we value:
• Experience working with Identity Manager platforms e.g. SailPoint, One Identity Manager.
• Working with access management, roles, entitlements and segregation of duties policies.
• Experience working with business process workflow engines and complex data models.
• Identity & Access Management knowledge – Modern authentication and authorization services.
• Experience working as a backend developer – Java and REST APIs.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The Identity & Access Management area covers the technology platforms and products that provides and secures the Enterprise Digital Identity at IKEA including co-workers, partners and system entities. In terms of technology, it stretches from front-end experience of identification mechanisms, self-service co-worker onboarding and access request management to a strong foundation of identity governance in terms of access certifications and digital identity life cycle management.
We are focused on providing a modern digital identity foundation with great end user experience by shifting the direction towards a cloud first approach and securing that our end users have access to the right resources, at the right times, for the right reasons.
We hope you will join us in this journey while upholding our values-based ways of working that means so much to us at IKEA.
Please also note that we only handle applications in English and no applications coming in by email.
You might have some questions and we are more than happy to answer those! If you have any inquiries about the role, please reach out to Engineering Manager Joakim Prahl, ([email protected]). Feel free to connect with the recruitment specialist Ashurina Aorahim, (ashurina.aor[email protected]) for questions regarding the recruitment process.
If you are the right person but lack some skills listed above, we will support your learning. Welcome with you application. We are curious to hear why you are the one we need
Software Engineer - IAM, Identity Governance Helsingborg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.