Axicorp Limassol Cyprus
2 weeks ago
Axi is a leading global provider of margin and deliverable Foreign Exchange, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Financial Spread betting. Our business has evolved into a world class, multifaceted brokerage with offices in six regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, Axi seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing traders of all levels from beginners to institutional level clients.
Our Axi values are:
• Selflessness – we are a team, who know that together we are stronger.
• Trust – we have confidence in our teammates to do the right things for the business and for each other.
• Ambition – we are passionate, focused and driven.
• Accountability – we step up, take ownership, and take pride in our work.
• Respect – we believe everyone is appreciated, included and listened to.
About the role and your purpose
You will work as part of our stellar marketing department to execute & manage digital marketing... campaigns that align with the team’s objectives and initiatives. This role will deliver best-practice campaigns - including setting up email templates, nurture campaigns, and have knowledge and understanding of lead nurture strategies and automating life-cycle journeys within Braze, Optimove and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• 13 Salaries per annum
• Private medical insurance
• Ongoing L&D programs
• Volunteer Day off
• 21 Annual Leave per annum
• 12 Days Sick Leave per annum
• Health and Wellness Programs
• Flexibility to fit your lifestyle. Want to come to an office for collaboration? We’ve got space for you in SOHO offices, Limassol. Prefer to work remotely when facing with an emergency? Fine by us! Bonus points if we meet your pets in a video call. If working from another country is legally possible for you and within a reasonable time zone, we happily support.
You will be responsible for:
• Planning and executing marketing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (SMS, In-app message, push notification and email etc.) to drive traffic and engagement with the existing client base.
• Track and measure performance.
• Present results for Retention marketing efforts and optimization of campaigns – with the view to help shaping future marketing strategies and initiatives.
• Assisting in developing and testing new ideas for marketing campaigns to improve marketing KPIs
• Assisting in measuring and optimizing overall marketing KPIs
• Conducting market research to identify gaps and opportunities in the market
• Optimization of existing content, email journeys, landing pages etc.
• Build and execute marketing automation campaigns to drive lead generation, retention and nurturing campaigns in Braze and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Management of creative vendor resources including graphic designers, writers, video production and other agency personnel
• Managing marketing collateral production, including web copy, landing pages, infographics, email copy, video scripts, other marketing campaigns
• Interacting with other stakeholders (Sales, Customer Experience, Web, Acquisition Teams) to deliver an effective marketing strategy to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
• Develop and support the marketing calendar which includes seasonal campaigns, supporting new products and new locations launch.
You’d be a great fit if you:
• Spent at least 2 years in a similar position
• You possess a strong knowledge of fintech industry and marketing.
• Are acquainted with Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or any similar customer journey software
Email Marketing Specialist Limassol jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.