MUFG Investor Services
MUFG Investor Services Limassol Cyprus
1 week ago
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.8 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
With a diverse and dynamic network of offices across the globe, MUFG Investor Services provides challenging and rewarding careers. We achieve this by offering continuous learning and development, collaborative team work environment, promotion of work-life integration, and exposure to a wide variety of work.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
Facilities Maintenance Lead role will carry... out hands-on work and liaise with location building managers and facility operations to ensure offices are operating effectively and efficiently. Conduct internal meetings on unresolved facility issues in an expeditious and professional manner. Prepare reports regarding property profiles, material upgrades, emergency preparedness plans, site inspections, facility audits, work order progress reports, and other related reports. Participate in research on vendor solutions, and support implementation of new processes and technology to improve operational efficiency in a post-pandemic workplace. Participate in review and best practices of environmental health and safety procedures for facilities. Specific to Cyprus office location: management for the operational delivery of a quality, client-focused service, including reception, cleaning, maintenance, and supply standards.
• Maintaining the office premises in good order, performing 1st level hands-on technical/maintenance tasks, and assigning external vendors when necessary.
• Signing off on maintenance carried out within the building, and reporting to location managers.
• Ensuring premises in general and works carried out therein adhere to all health and safety requirements.
• Maintaining maintenance logs.
• Monitoring the vendor performance of building maintenance services, documenting concerns, and resolving and/or escalating issues.
• Reviewing and approving invoices from various local vendors.
• Supporting existing contracts and procurement.
• Participating in additional local office vendor management team support projects and various other tasks.
• Managing local Cyprus reception solutions.
• Maintaining lock and key of all inventories and storage areas.
• Coordinating logistics for company events both on-site and off-site.
• Issuing and tracking access control cards.
• Location staffing backup as required.
• The role reports into global corporate real estate lead and local Cyprus location management.
• Technical skills necessary to handle hands-on 1st level maintenance tasks e.g., replace power cables under raised floor, isolate water leaks and take measures to prevent further damage, etc. (Plumbing and/or electrical skills considered an advantage).
• Demonstrable experience of managing to budget, operating at all levels of management and external suppliers
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to use initiative, judgement and recommend course of action to resolve building faults and incidents, and ability to coordinate external vendors, when necessary, in order to quickly resolve emergencies.
• Team skills including strong verbal and written communication, prioritization and planning, likely to have been obtained over a number of years.
• Fire warden and first aid certificates are considered an advantage but training can be provided if necessary.
• Greek and English-speaking essential.
MUFG Investor Services provides all of its employees with an extremely attractive compensation package. In addition to base salary, there is a group medical insurance scheme, group pension scheme, reimbursement of professional subscriptions, paid holidays and assistance towards gym memberships.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only to provide an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer
Facilities Maintenance Lead Limassol jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.