University of Limassol
University of Limassol Limassol Cyprus
2 weeks ago
The University of Limassol (UoL) is seeking an experienced Events Officer to plan, organize, and execute successful events that align with the university's overall mission and objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing budgets for events, working collaboratively with management, faculty, staff, and other stakeholders to design engaging events such as seminars and conferences.
• Planning, organizing, and executing successful events that align with the university's overall mission and objectives.
• Developing and managing budgets for events and ensuring that they are delivered within budget constraints.
• Working collaboratively with management, faculty, staff, and other stakeholders to design events, including seminars and conferences that are well attended and engaging for the participants.
• Coordinating with vendors and suppliers to ensure that event logistics and requirements are met, including venue, catering, and... audio-visual equipment.
• Building and maintaining relationships with sponsors, donors, and partners to secure support and funding for events. Creating a network of companies and organizations that can sponsor big events.
• Working with the Marketing team to promote events to target audiences, including social media campaigns, email marketing, and other channels.
• Conducting post-event evaluations to gather feedback from attendees and stakeholders, identify areas for improvement in future events.
• Organizing open days for prospective students and their families to showcase the university's programs, facilities, and services.
• Participating in educational exhibitions and other events, both locally in Cyprus and internationally to promote the university to a wider audience.
• Organizing at least one event per month with the participation of faculty and staff to showcase the university's achievements and strengthen its reputation in the community.
• Bachelor's degree in Event Planning, Hospitality Management or a related field.
• At least three years of experience in planning and executing successful events.
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with management, faculty, staff, and other stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to manage competing demands.
• Knowledge of event planning and management software is a plus.
• Fluency in Greek and English.
Not what you are looking for? Try these related job searches
Events Officer jobs
Events Officer jobs in Limassol
University of Limassol jobs in Limassol
Marketing & Advertising jobs in Limassol
Communication & PR jobs in Limassol
Cyprus Marketing & Advertising jobs
Jobs in Limassol
Looking to hire in Limassol?
Post a job and find employees in Limassol
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.