MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED
MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED Australia Australia
1 week ago
As an ASX25 company, MinRes is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Our two newest roles
• Senior Mining Geologist - Reporting to the Technical Services Superintendent, you will be accountable for developing and maintaining the geological, quality and grade control systems. Your primary responsibility will be to manage daily site geological activities in conjunction with production and planning operation teams and mentoring mine geologists and pit technicians.
• Senior Mining Engineer - Reporting to the Technical Services Superintendent, you will be accountable for site mine engineering and technical services, operational and mine reconciliation reports and the preparation and delivery of mining plans.
We are excited to have these two positions join our team, as we ramp up from initial site mobilisation... through to full operations and strive towards 35Mtpa. Your knowledge, skills, experience and capability will play a vital part in helping us to establish the Technical Services team and support the wider mining operations team.
About You; your experience and capability
The successful candidate will hold relevant tertiary qualifications in a Geology or Mine Engineering, or similar related discipline. It is essential that you are able to readily foster closely aligned relationships between geology and engineering. Our teams see this as a "hand in glove" relationship, and critical to the combined success for Technical Services as a whole.
• Strong stakeholder management between technical services and operations, and including support from our centrally based Perth teams
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Develop tools, systems and processes to support mining operations
• Prepare and deliver operational reports - reconciliation reports/ reserve and block model/ grade
• Preparation and delivery of mine plans
• Manage ship build blends in relation to grade, contaminants and moisture
• Maintain and updating geological model
Making your mark
At MinRes there's a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort - but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you're clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there's the extra benefits
We look after our people because they're the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes including:
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Great Employee Share plans - MyShare
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Senior Mining Geologist Senior Mining Engineer Australia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.