Baker Hughes Holdings LLC
Baker Hughes Holdings LLC Houston TX Netherlands
2 weeks ago
Do you enjoy taking ownership to ensure you get the job done?
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality...
Join our world-class Oilfield Services & Equipment Team
The combination of Oilfield Services and Oilfield Equipment enhances our opportunity to become the premier upstream partner for our customers. We share over 78% of the same customers and operate across a nearly identical geographic footprint.
Partner with the best
The NDE Quality Inspector will ensure that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements. Initiates corrective action requests for all non-conforming parts. Completes, inspects and distributes all quality records and documents relating to Inspection. Performs specialized testing as required on all components and completed assemblies.
As a Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for:
• Inspecting and measuring of machined mechanical components or assemblies to drawing, standards and relevant documentation
• Conducting MP & LP processes per NDE level 2 specifications
• Managing incoming products and ERP booking in process to ensure consistent quality and manufacture supply.
• Raising Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) on behalf of manufacturing and self as applicable
• Liaising with and assist the Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) and/or suppliers on quality-related issues.
• Working to Lead and/or assist in the solution of non-conformance issues found in Goods Inward.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role, you will:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Have 5 years of related experience
• Have NDE level 2 experience
• Be able to measure close tolerance components to a high level of accuracy and repeatability.
• Have data collection and analytical skills together with an understanding of Quality improvement methodologies
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following working schedule (6:00 am to 2:30 pm) with the opportunity to work overtime.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
About Us: We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
Houston TX USA
Jobs in Houston TX Netherlands
NDE Quality Inspector Houston jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.