DXC Technology Wellington New Zealand
3 weeks ago
DXC Practice for Microsoft
DXC helps enterprise and mid-market organisations to digitally transform their business and move to the cloud with cost-effective, rapid projects that offer lower risk and are delivered in a faster time to market using Microsoft applications. We are dedicated to delivering business-improving software and solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics with the highest levels of customer service and support.
The largest independent Microsoft Dynamics partner in the world, the DXC team in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific supports over 1,200 customer sites in the region. We specialise in new implementations and upgrades to cloud-based industry-specific solutions, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365.
At DXC we pride ourselves on delivering excellence in everything we do. What this means for you is the opportunity to be a part of delivering innovative solutions and helping to solve real business problems for a wide variety of valued clients. Be a... part of a strategic Microsoft partnership that provides you with opportunities to deepen your expertise and work at the cutting-edge of technology.
• Proven experience with Dynamics 365 CRM/Customer Engagement gained in multiple full lifecycle delivery projects
• Consulting experience gained through the implementation and maintenance of complex customer projects
• Understand the broader Microsoft stack and applying this to customer solutions (PowerPlatform, Azure)
• Proven business analysis and requirements gathering expertise
• DevOps experience
• Exceptional documentation skills
• Strong customer facing skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
• Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
• Client Centric attitude, with a sense of urgency, strong teamwork, flexible and positive ‘can do’ approach
DXC is committed to building better futures for our customers, colleagues, environment, and communities. We take care of each other and foster a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We put this to action developing and implementing societal initiatives within our Social Impact Practice. #WeAreDXC
Wellington New Zealand
Jobs in Wellington New Zealand
Dynamics 365 CE - Functional Consultant Wellington jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.