Antara Health Nairobi Kenya
1 week ago
• Explicitly responsible for user value will customers buy it? will members use it? and commercial viability do our solutions allow us to achieve company objectives?
• You will deeply understand market trends / competitors / customers in digital health, virtual primary care and chronic care management.
• You will own product / service definition and delivery for a wide-spectrum of users, including: 1 members seeking healthcare, 2 customers from health insurance companies, brokers, and employers' HR managers, and 3 our health navigation and customer success teams relying on the you to improve and scale their effectiveness in delivering great care.
• You will work collaboratively with our growing product team, including product managers 2, experience design, UI design 3, user researcher 2, data analyst 2 and product operations 1
• Contribute to and create the pathways to realize Antara's system-changing vision with relentless focus on customer and member value
• Own the process and... outcomes end-to-end, from user research, market research, prioritization and roadmap for the product you own -- to design, prototyping, launch and impact analysis.
• Contribute to developing and owning the product strategy and vision based on transparent, evidence-backed prioritization.
• At least 3-5+ years of product years of product experience for software and health services, and an extensive track record shipping world-class products from concept to launch, ideally involving extensive data related use cases.
• Your product discovery process is deeply rooted in observing user needs and creatively solving problems to improve people’s lives.
• Demonstrated ability to ask the right question and synthesize. Your product knack is strong and data-driven, and you know how to balance the creative with the practical.
• Deep understanding of the product development process, including defining a product strategy & roadmap aligned around revenue, delivering PRDs with prioritized features, and delivering features and service experiences on time and budget.
• Strong market & business focus, having developed core positioning and messaging for the product, perform product demos, and train & brief the sales team and/or press.
• Organized process leader, and an exceptional communicator.
• Reside in or willingness to relocate to Nairobi
• Passionate about improving the quality of life of our members
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.