Equity Bank Kenya
Equity Bank Kenya Nairobi Kenya
2 weeks ago
• Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and now in DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to more than 10 million customers - the largest customer base in Africa. Equity Investment Bank Limited EIBL, a subsidiary of Equity Bank Group, offers strategic insight, in-depth analysis, and creative solutions to support the growth and development of Small and Medium Enterprises SMEs and corporate clients through comprehensive advisory and financial services corporate finance, asset management, wealth management and brokerage.
Purpose of the Job
• To generate new business whilst maintaining existing client base to achieve set business targets.
• To ensure that high quality standards of customer experience is... provided to attract, retain active and enthusiastic customers for increased sustainable business.
• To optimize resources mainly human capital and Bank assets to achieve a quality effective and efficient business operations while appreciating the business risks.
• Reporting to the Business Growth and Development Manager, the role holder will be responsible for the following
• The role holder will ensure that there is proper market sensitization of bank products
• Continuous research of new developments in the Baking Sector to improve and develop new products for the sector.
• Conducting thorough and regular Benchmarking against competition to establish the best product mix for the medical sector
• Deposit mobilization to balance both the asset and liability mix.
• Cross selling bank products to increase the wallet share for clients.
• Provide personalized relationship banking to complement other business functions within the business
• Prospect and establish new customers by managing a sales pipeline and developing and delivering proposals to customers by illustrating Equity Bank’s value proposition
• Sell consultatively, detailing products, determine customer needs and requirements, and make recommendations to both prospects and customers of the various solutions Equity Bank can offer their business
• Work in conjunction with the branch management providing proposals and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales growth.
• Build and sustain relationships with customers and ensure client satisfaction and loyalty to the bank.
• Leverage available resources to effectively implement company marketing plan, strategies, and sales processes.
• Represent and develop strong relationships with manufacturers, suppliers, distributors in the field.
• Enhance the visibility of the Equity Brand within the market.
• Holder of a degree business related preferably from a recognized University will be desired or its equivalent with 3 years’ experience in a managerial function.
• Over 10 years working experience at Equity Bank/ industry, with prior experience in both Branch operations and credit having served in the current role for more than 5 years.
• Last performance rating of 3 and above with no disciplinary case/ sanction in the last 3 years.
• Orientation towards the Asian Community will be an added advantage.
• Is an inclusive leader with an extroverted interest in people
• Enjoys responsibility, authority and the social initiative required by a leadership position
• Applies pressure in a charismatic way to achieve an objective and to gain acceptance of their point of view
• Applies interpersonal skills, self-confidence, and charisma to influence and persuade.
• Is an excellent motivator, knows how to communicate and can persuade.
• Is very independent, has no difficulty accepting risks and has a strong sense of urgency.
• Display initiative and an enthusiastic, positive and persuasive style
• Take immediate control of situations and does what it takes to attain objectives and solve problems
• Makes decisions in a spontaneous and confident way, based on the available information
• Is a good team leader; with a confident and "in charge" attitude to lead the group to the completion of goals
• Encourages direct reports by delegating work, exerting effective controls progressively towards objectives
• Exercises a lot of pressure to get projects completed.
• Thorough understanding of the Banking industry and the policies and procedures of the Bank
• Good knowledge of the business environment, industry regulations and government regulations
• World class customer service skills
• Good working knowledge of MS office suite and Bank’s systems
Relationship Manager - Marketing Nairobi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.