Barloworld Equipment Boksburg South Africa
1 week ago
• Ability to perform planned and breakdown repairs Disassemble, inspect, and assemble Caterpillar Earthmoving components to supplier standards and customer requirements.
• Ability to ensure reusability of parts during inspection.
• Quickly and efficiently diagnose Engine systems and carry out repairs.
• Compile accurate customer machine analysis and reports including Engine Inspection Reports MIR’s and Technical Analysis Reports TA’s
• Maintain professional image when representing BWE!
• Ensure safe work practice.
• Control Contamination
• Control own admin labour booking, service reports, part returns, expenses etc.
• Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
• Qualified in relevant trade e.g. Earthmoving Equipment Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic/Fitter
• 3 to 5 years Trade experience in the component repair process
• 2 years minimum experience in specific... position requirements for engines,
• Component specific technical knowledge and skills
• Experience on C Series and 3500 series engines
Boksburg South Africa
Mechanic General Engines Global Grade 08 Boksburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.