Enbridge Ontario Canada
2 weeks ago
Posting End Date
May 19, 2023
This is a non-union position
Are you excited to play a role in the growth of Enbridge? Do you have strong finance acumen, a talent for financial modelling and building relationships across the organization? If you are motivated, eager to learn, and looking for a phenomenal opportunity to contribute within the Treasury group, this is the role for you!
What You Will Do
Lead the application and continuous improvement of Cost of Capital Framework:
• Provide annual updates and recommendations to the CFO for sign-off on cost of capital parameters, including market risk premium, risk-free rate, base COS Beta, as well as potential improvements to risk-adder methodology.
• Monitor and evaluate cost of capital inputs to ensure they remain appropriate for current economic environments.
• Identify and recommend improvements in execution on the cost of capital framework.
• Lead discussions and advise on cost of capital... parameters specific to project cost of equity, cost of debt and capital structure.
• Maintain continuous dialogue with business development teams to explain how different scenarios could impact cost of capital inputs.
• Lead Treasury related projects as required along with the preparation of Board materials and management analysis as it relates to capital allocation.
• Lead the development of the framework and inputs used in goodwill impairment test.
Leverage analytical and relationship leadership skills to help maintain Credit Ratings for Enbridge and its subsidiaries:
• Monitor and maintain credit metric calculations for all entities, identify and explain any trends.
• Support the maintenance of credit ratings for a number of subsidiaries.
Provide support for the Technical Manager – Treasury Planning in the development of the Financing Plan:
• Leverage financial modelling skills to develop and analyze scenarios.
• Develop senior management and Board materials to support decision making.
Who you are:
• Business education (MBA and/or CA, CFA, CBV).
• 10 years of progressive experience with a focus on Corporate Finance.
• Outstanding business evaluation and financial modelling skills.
Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options. #joinourteam
Physical Requirements Include But Are Not Limited To
Grasping, kneeling, light – moderate lifting (objects up to 20 pounds), reaching above shoulder, repetitive motion, typing, sitting, standing, visual requirement (able to see screens, detect color coding, read fine print), hearing requirement and the ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
Mental Requirements (Both Field & Office) include but are not limited to:
Ability to: understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, understand complex problems and collaborate/explore alternative solutions, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, organize and prioritize work schedule on a short-term basis, make decisions which have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside this area, understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine forms, compose letters, outlines, memoranda and basic reports and communicate with individuals via telephone.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected].
Information For Applicants
• Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
• We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
• Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
Specialist Treasury Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.