Medido Health San Juan Puerto Rico
1 week ago
Who Are We
At Medido Health, innovation isn't about developing another App. We are in the business of saving lives! We combined two of the fastest growing industries: Technology and Healthcare, in an industry that is improving the lives of hundreds-of-thousands every day. Our leading-edge technology makes secure and reliable healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliable. There is no margin for error. If you are ready for the challenge, join us and start making a difference in the world today!
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll help us turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
This role will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d... like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You’ll provide mentorship to junior engineers and serve as an accessible advisor for the team. Guide them and continue to improve their performance and professional skills.
Our Software Engineering department is made up of cross functional Agile development teams that deploy solutions to the cloud. You’ll tackle some of the most difficult challenges scaling a digital healthcare system by developing creative and intuitive features that maximize value and efficiency across the organization.
Our teams will lean on your expertise for best practices in design patterns, code quality, testing, and innovation to keep our commitment of always putting our customers first.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
• Act as an expert providing direction and guidance to junior-level employees.
Minimum Degree and Years of Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related technical field and a minimum of 3 years proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
• Fluency in English both Written and Communication.
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Figma, Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• A team player, but can work independently too.
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Excellent time management and organizational
• Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and collaborating with other business segments to achieve business outcomes
• Relevant experience interacting directly with end users.
• Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable working with remote global team members
• Project management skills.
• knowledge of writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.
• Understanding of debugging and troubleshooting process.
• Experience of the project lifecycle.
• Familiarized with the Healthcare, and Pharmacy industries.
• Experience in Pharmacy, Healthcare, or other regulated industries
San Juan Puerto Rico
UI/UX Designer - Bogota, San Juan or Ramallah jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.