FICO United States United States
1 week ago
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
"The FICO Origination Solution product suite empowers financial institutions to reinvent the origination process by bringing a set of market-leading technology and analytic capabilities together into a single comprehensive solution. We are looking for results driven professionals that believe in teamwork and thrive on exceeding expectations. This exciting consulting role allows you to work with several analytic innovations and software technologies as part of strategically important, highly visible projects." – Sr. Director, Professional Services
What You’ll Contribute
• Analyze and decompose complex requirements.
• Analyze existing systems and highlight areas of improvement.
• Apply best practice approaches to all aspects of solution implementation.
• Authority in the loan originations domain.
• Consolidate functional and technical solution specifications and author end-user run book.
• Contributes to project plans including resource requirements, deliverables and timelines.
• Create functional specifications including user interface prototypes and business and decision flowcharts.
• Create precise documentation of prioritized functional requirements that can be signed off by the client and directly converted to test plans.
• Ensures established deadlines are met by self and team while reinforcing achievement of quality standard.
• Leverages data analysis to drive objectivity and a focus on business value into every decision.
• Liaise with FICO technical resources to assist them in delivery of the solution.
• Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions.
• Oversee solution configuration as per the specifications.
• Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions.
• Provide input for end-user solution run books.
• Seeks ways to execute more effectively, streamline processes, reduce costs, work smarter.
• Understand, translate, and communicate both business and technical objectives from multiple perspectives including client view, internal development view, and operational and support view.
• Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications.
• Work directly with clients to obtain clear and unambiguous functional requirements.
• Work on a wide range of complex projects, assignments, and issues.
What We're Seeking
• Ability to manage client expectations and respond to client inquiries in a timely and accurate manner, while keeping management informed of schedule and potential project variances.
• Ability to work with diverse stakeholders like business, product, engineering, operations, and QA teams.
• Anticipates problems and keeps schedule on track.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to handle with confidence very complex technical discussions and communicate with less experienced team members or a non-technical audience.
• Experience in interaction with client-facing teams (project managers, business analysts) to understand/analyze project requirements.
• Experience with Agile development methodology.
• Experience with pre-delivery inspection and testing methodologies.
• Experience working with MS SQL SERVER databases and SQL.
• High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
• Knowledge of loan origination system industry best practices.
• Passion to analyze and solve complex functional problems.
• Provides input to planning processes and focuses on meeting established deadlines and quality standards.
• Root cause analysis of project and process problems combined with associated resolution/prevention planning.
• Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Familiarity with bureau reports and experience with bureau characteristics.
• BS degree in engineering, computer science, or a scientific-related field is preferred but not required.
• Detailed knowledge and experience leading Agile development projects.
• Experience as an industry consultant in related role.
• Experience in hands-on technical role working with operating systems, databases, or application servers.
• Extensive experience with Agile development methodologies and tools, e.g., JIRA, Rally.
• Extensive skills in business process management (BPM).
• Minimum of 5 - 10 years of relevant professional experience.
• Strong financial services industry experience.
• Successfully engaged on projects from inception through completion.
Our Offer to You
• A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
• The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
• Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
• Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
• The targeted base pay range for this role is: $84,000 to $132,000 with this range reflecting differences in candidate knowledge, skills and experience.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
• Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
• Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
• Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
• Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO promotes a culture of inclusion and seeks to attract a diverse set of candidates for each job opportunity. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all candidates without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Research has shown that women and candidates from underrepresented communities may not apply for an opportunity if they don’t meet all stated qualifications. While our qualifications are clearly related to role success, each candidate’s profile is unique and strengths in certain skill and/or experience areas can be equally effective. If you believe you have many, but not necessarily all, of the stated qualifications we encourage you to apply
Jobs in United States United States
Functional Lead Solution Consultant - Business Analyst (Banking... United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.