Novartis Madrid Spain
2 weeks ago
2023 will see Sandoz become a standalone organization! As a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, Sandoz is stepping forward from a position of strength! Those joining Sandoz in the coming months will help shape the future of the company, it's growth, innovation, culture and how Sandoz impacts the lives of millions. These will be careers with genuine impact! This is one such role!
Are you ready to make a difference?
• The main purpose of Manager Internal Audit is to participate in internal audits as part of an audit team working under the guidance of the Lead auditor and/or Director.
• The Manager Internal Audit performs audits that assess business/information technology risks and evaluate related internal controls in accordance with Sandoz IA's methodology standards.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Conduct audits in the areas assigned to evaluate the control framework in close co-operation with the Lead auditor.
• Identify and... evaluate risks and controls across the range of Sandoz businesses and functional areas.
• Support the Lead auditor in the planning of audits as well as delivering audit reports, including reviewing and agreeing issues with responsible management.
• Build effective relationships with staff and management in order to understand business process, gather information, discuss/agree potential solutions to control deficiencies and communicate findings.
• Perform special projects and other duties and provide input on audit practices, tools and administrative activities. Keep up to date with the audit methodology and the use of technology.
• Follow up on identified findings ensuring appropriate timing and effective remediation.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, Legal or equivalent degree
• Minimum of 3+ years' Internal Audti or Finaancial Controls experience, preferably in Big 4 public accounting, healthcare industry or large corporation with shared service concept
• SAP knowledge
• Languages: Fluent English written and spoken. An additional language is a plus
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we're proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could achieve here at Sandoz!
Join our Sandoz Network : If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Sandoz and our career opportunities, join the Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/sandoztalentpool
COMMERCIAL OPS EUROPE SZ
Company / Legal Entity
Sandoz Farmacéutica, S.A.
Audit & Finance
Manager Internal Audit Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.