Hack The Box
Hack The Box Sydney NSW Australia
1 week ago
Welcome! Super excited you dropped by
Join our mission to create and connect cyber-ready humans and organizations through highly engaging hacking experiences that cultivate out-of-the-box thinking. (Find out more insights about Hack The Box culture on our career site).
ABOUT HACK THE BOX
Hack The Box is a leading gamified cybersecurity upskilling, certification, and talent assessment platform enabling individuals, businesses, government institutions, and universities to sharpen their offensive and defensive security expertise.
Launched in 2017, Hack The Box brings together the largest global cybersecurity community of more than 1.7m platform members and is on a mission to create and connect cyber-ready humans and organizations through highly engaging hacking experiences that cultivate out-of-the-box thinking. Offering a fully guided and exploratory skills development environment, Hack The Box is the ideal solution for cybersecurity professionals and organizations to continuously... enhance their cyber-attack readiness by improving their red, blue, and purple team capabilities.
Rapidly growing its international footprint and reach, Hack The Box is headquartered in the UK, with additional offices in Greece and the US.
Exciting News: In Jan 2023 we secured a $55 Million Series B funding The new investment will accelerate Hack The Box’s growth trajectory with a focus on further building out its category-defining “gamer-first” solutions offering. Hack The Box will also enhance its go-to-market function, doubling down on the company’s ongoing international expansion with strong commercial traction in the US, Europe, and APAC.
ABOUT THE JOB
HTB is looking for a Customer Success Specialist based in Sydney, Australia to partner with our customers and assist them in realizing their cybersecurity training goals through our services. You will be the voice of the customer inside HTB, interacting with the product, content, community, customer support, and marketing teams regularly.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, in this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing customer relationships. Your priority will be new customer onboarding and working with existing customers to identify challenges, proactively drive mitigation strategies and explore growth opportunities (cross/upselling). Other responsibilities may include, implementing success programs, and responding to customer queries by coordinating internal stakeholders.
Ideally, you’re a tech-savvy, who would become fascinated with our hands-on & gamified way of training cybersecurity pros. You should have experience with technically complex products and the ability to articulate their benefits in a meaningful way to customers, ensuring product utilization, customer satisfaction, and ultimately renewals.
Learn more about our commercial organization by looking into:
• Our blog post about Sales Kick Off 2023
• A couple of customer stories: Macquarie University, Toyota, NVISO, Superior, and NOVI.
• Establish a trusted advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
• Drive retention and growth (cross and upselling) among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
• Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about usage adoption, sentiment, and product feedback - all the while seeking out opportunities for deeper engagement
• Identify opportunities for customers to act as HTB advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
• Coordinate resources across HTB as needed to support customers' needs
• Work in a consultative manner with customers to ensure they meet their cybersecurity training goals via our platform
• Work with the customer support team to ensure that technical issues for enterprise customers are dealt with promptly and that the customer is satisfied.
• Previous working experience of 3-5 years in a customer-facing role (consulting, sales engineering, account management or customer success)
• Previous working experience with highly technical products (preferably in cybersecurity, as it’s the first Customer Success role for us in Australia)
• Strong communication and ability to talk about complex technical concepts in a simple way
• Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple internal stakeholders
• Customer-centric thinking and the ability to create great customer experience, based on a data-driven approach
Why work at Hack The Box?
• You’ll have the chance to contribute to a product that is quite appreciated by its users and the overall cybersecurity community
• You'll work in a highly supportive and caring environment while having flexibility and autonomy
• You’ll be able to grow as we grow by solving challenging problems
• You’ll definitely have fun while working at HTB
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
• 25 annual leave days
• Paid parental leave
• Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
• State-of-the-art equipment
• Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack
• Flexibility in working hours
Sydney NSW Australia
Customer Success Specialist Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.