Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd Melbourne VIC Australia
1 week ago
Job Requisition ID: 31788
Data and Identity Management Analyst and Leadership roles – Defence and Fed Govt - Canberra (other locations will be considered)
• Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
• Work with our international network and technology alliances
• Recruiting across multiple levels of experience for specialised client offerings
What will your typical day look like?
You will be part of a mission-focused, high-performing team of cyber security and risk specialists supporting the Defence sector, Federal Government and critical infrastructure.
We focus on our client’s most complex cyber security capability challenges and work closely with the Deloitte international network and technology alliances to bring best of breed that meet the needs of the fast-changing strategic threat and risk environment. We are an inclusive and diverse team of technical skills and professional backgrounds working together in collaborative client project teams.
Does this... sound like a good fit for you, if so, read on?
About Deloitte Data & Identity team at Deloitte
Deloitte’s Data & Identity practice is Australia's leading Identity and Access Management (IAM) consultancy. Our team is seeking highly motivated and experienced identity professionals to join the team in Canberra and support our continued growth.
As part of our Data & Identity practice, you form part of a high performing team helping our clients solve their most complex problems. Our specialty is across all thing’s identity including citizen and workforce identity programs, access management, identity management and privileged access management – all aspects of how people interact with process and technology.
As part of our Canberra identity practice, you will be responsible for working with our local team directly with clients in government to deliver an array of identity-based engagements, whether it be design, consultancy, implementation, or support. Some interstate opportunities might also be available.
You will play an important role in the continued success of the team and will have a variety of responsibilities to maintain operational excellence throughout your engagements. You will be supported throughout your career journey at Deloitte as we put a huge focus on investing in our future leaders.
This opportunity would expose you to following:
• Work with clients. Engage with our clients and the broader Deloitte team to identify, define and solve Identity-related challenges and opportunities. Depending on your level, you might need to help define our projects with clients, and then lead those projects through to completion.
• Work with our technology partners. You will need to help us form ongoing relationships with our strategic technology vendors, including Microsoft (Azure), PingIdentity, Okta, ForgeRock, SailPoint, and CyberArk – but we have skills across most vendors in the Identity space. As part of our team, you will help us work with these vendors to ensure the clients get a great result.
• Help us build the practice. We will need your help to contribute to RFQ responses from time to time, and depending on your level, help bring our juniors up through the ranks. We encourage everyone to share their experience to provide technical or career mentorship to the junior team!
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You may have all or some of the following skills / experiences:
• It’s essential you have Australian citizenship and you need to be able to maintain NV1+ security clearance (Citizens with no clearance or baseline can be sponsored).
• A track record in Identity, Access or Privileged Access Management, with hands on experience with an IAM, IGA, or PAM product. This might include CyberArk, SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, PING or other related technologies.
• Developer skills especially in Java and/or Java beans will be highly regarded.
Skills across other disciplines, with examples being:
• Enterprise security architecture
• Software development / app security
• API development, management, and orchestration
• DevSecOps - deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
• Cloud engineering
• Experience and interest working in a dynamic, exciting, consultancy environment where you get to work on ambiguous problems.
• An ability to solve complex challenges and communicate simple solutions.
• Strong communications and relationship building skills, with proven stakeholder engagement experience and a desire to work with diverse groups of people.
• A collaborative mindset and enjoy working with a close-knit team.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now. We’d love to hear from you! #RA/FA
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Multiple roles for Cyber Identity ( experienced) Professionals Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.