PT Bank UOB Indonesia
PT Bank UOB Indonesia Indonesia Indonesia
1 week ago
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
Group Technology and Operations (GTO) provides software and system development, information technology support services and banking operations.
We have centralized and standardized the technology components into Singapore, creating a global footprint which can... be utilized for supporting our regional subsidiaries and the branches around the world. We operate and support 19 countries with this architecture to provide a secure and flexible banking infrastructure.
Our Operations divisions provide transactional customer services for our businesses while also focusing on cost efficiency through process improvements, automation and straight through processing.
Security Agent is a critical part for handling sindication or club deal loan with UOBI as security agent. Business Unit have new segment for debt capital market so it will expanded UOBI not only as security agent but as Agency.
Below is the scope of work :
1. Doing compliance checking for Client Legal Document;
2. Doing compliance checking for Credit Document;.
3. Doing compliance checking for Security Document;.
4. Prepare Form Limit Activation Clerance for limit activation.
5. Review, monitor, maintain on TBO document related to clientReview, monitor, maintain on TBO document related to security agent client.
6. Do daily recomciliation for limit activations.
7. Cominicated and Coordinasion with Business Unit, Notary, Lawyer on process complitenss of the documentation as te requerement by policy, regulation for legal document, credit document, collateral document.
• Bachelor’s degree in banking, law.
• Requires superior analytics and problem-solving skills. Must be attentive to details.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing.
• Good in ENG written.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference
Credit Control Syndication Manager Indonesia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.