Ericsson Stockholm Sweden
2 weeks ago
In Q3 2022 Business Area Networks announced changes to support our contribution to the company strategy in extending leadership in mobile networks. The principles behind this transformation of Business Area Networks is to strengthen end-to-end development of our market leading products, simplify the development flows and processes, empower our developer community, and ensure our sustainable long-term competitiveness by aligning technology and strategy. To accomplish this and in entering the next phase of our evolution of R&D, we are redefining the Development Unit Networks (DNEW) unit into three new engineering units and strengthening the connection between Technology and Strategy by combining these into one unit.
About this opportunity
Integrated RAN Software Engineering is one of the three new Engineering Units in Business Area Networks, responsible for the end-to-end development for our Integrated RAN Software and Compute products, including product and sub-system performance, as... well as optimization of integrated software development flows.
Within Integrated RAN Software, the Customer Experience Unit (EUIR CX) has been crafted to secure a strengthened Customer Focus in Networks R&D products throughout the e2e lifecycle.
In the EUIR CX Operations and Programs sector we are now recruiting several leaders to help shape this transformation. The sector will build and own the execution structures (programs, frameworks, strategic changes, and strategies) on how, we in Networks R&D, will drive the Customer Experience evolution.
Reporting to Head of Operations and Programs in EUIR CX, you will be part of a courageous leadership team that is motivated by forming and leading highly engaged and empowered teams. You, and your team, will lead Networks to deliver in key areas covering product releases, product quality, global support, and customer security. A particular focus will be on creating continuous improvement-based setups that work seamlessly with our customers.
What you will do
The leader of the Operations & Programs - OP3 section will have a particular focus on both the RAN O&R Program, Continuous Delivery, and Go-To-Market. As an innovative, passionate and results focused leader you will have the accountability to
• Create, with your team, governance structures for RAN O&R (Including CD, Product Introduction, Release) that support a dynamic engagement from across Networks.
• Implement program structures that support world class product and release orchestration, execute on CD and GTM strategies
• Secure Ericsson GA and global customer GA product readiness.
• Secure operational flows that systematically deliver on customer needs
• Craft systematic customer feedback flows that drive continuous improvement and innovation within the CX programs and across Networks
• Create collaborative relationships across the O&P sector, CX Unit, EU, Networks and Market Areas.
• Create competence development activities for the sector and wider unit (e.g., Program management, Automation, Communication).
You will bring
• Seeks accountability, overcoming challenges with a can-do mind set and motivated to achieve beyond expectations
• Strategic and big picture thinking, with the ability to focus on delivering on your contribution to Network R&D today and into the future
• Authentic, courageous, and inspiring leadership with empathy and humanness, whilst building impactful teams and growing tomorrow’s leaders
• Fact-based and timely decisions, stepping forward to make tough decisions even when paradoxes are present, details lacking, or the stakes are high
• Previous Leadership Experience in areas such as Program Office, Strategic Change, Customer Handling or R&D Program Leadership can be an advantage.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready.
If you have specific questions you are welcome to email recruiter Versha Sharma at [email protected]
Last day to apply is the 26th May 2023
We welcome the opportunity to meet you
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Note: Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more .
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Stockholm : Stockholm || Poland : Gdańsk : Gdańsk || Poland : Kraków : Kraków || Poland : Warszawa : Warszawa || Poland : Łódź : Łódź
Req ID: 723176
CX Program Office Manager PO3 Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.