Apple Shanghai China
1 week ago
Posted: May 13, 2023
Weekly Hours: 40
Are you passionate about iOS development? Do you enjoy partnering with teams to help create compelling products? Apple is looking for a dynamic, focused, nimble, and highly motivated individual to join the Worldwide Developer Relations Partnership Management team. You will be responsible for cultivating relationships with strategic software developers, inspiring iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and macOS technology adoption, and fostering the delivery of world-class third-party products for Apple platforms.
• The position requires excellent relationship and account management skills, aggressiveness, persuasiveness, and the ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization. You are self-directed and have a track record of showing initiative in partnering activities and product development. You are a team player, capable of interfacing across a broad spectrum of teams. The... successful candidate will be results driven and possess a keen attention to detail, remarkable follow-through, creative thinking, and an ability to focus on strategic agendas while keeping day-to-day job activities current. Specific qualifications we seek include:
• Knowledge of game development processes, developer support programs, and product development.
• Knowledge of Games industry trends and emergent technologies highly desirable. Should possess the ability to quickly ramp up knowledge on newer verticals as required for strategic projects.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, combined with a mature, diplomatic approach in all communications.
• Effective presentation skills in a variety of presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large group across all constituencies; C-Level through engineer/developer.
• Mobile hardware or software relationship management experience.
• Experience and a demonstrable passion for Apple platforms preferred.
• 10+ years of experience in managing partner relationships, product management, or similar experience desired.
Work with cross-functional teams to identify, develop, and deliver world-class strategic 3rd-party products to Apple’s iOS, watchOS, tvOS, and macOS platforms.
Act as the primary point of contact between Apple Worldwide Developer Relations and key 3rd-party developers in a multifaceted role including: product manager, business manager, and technical liaison.
Cultivate knowledge and develop deep expertise in Games segments of the app-ecosystem. Pinpoint strategic advantages and disadvantages of each segment across all Apple platforms, while ideating on solutions. Share expertise and findings with peers and management. Collaborate with other internal Apple teams as needed.
Maintain a deep understanding of partner products, including development pipelines, market dynamics, and business strategy, to effectively deliver solutions that enhance Apple’s platforms.
Develop and use internal and external relationships to effectively deliver Apple's strategic messaging to developers, while simultaneously championing developer needs and issues within Apple to build an even better environment for building truly great products.
Maintain a high level of business expertise, combined with a deep and nuanced understanding of product development, specifically, the tools and technologies relevant to app development.
Work both independently and in close collaboration with Apple Technology Evangelism, Product Marketing, Engineering, App Store, App Review, and senior management.
Develop and manage executive and operational-level relationships in 3rd-party developer organizations.
Attend industry conferences to stay current on trends and capitalize on outreach opportunities. Discover new developer talent; develop new strategic relationships.
Clearly communicate approved Apple product marketing messages to strategic developers.
Develop and contribute ideas based on original, novel, and sometimes unconventional approaches to inspire developers to deliver best-in-class products for Apple’s ecosystem.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA (preferred but not conditional)
Games Partnership Manager, Developer Relations Greater China Shanghai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.