Long View Systems
Long View Systems Calgary Canada
2 weeks ago
Long View. A career that helps you get more out of life.
A Long View career helps you get more out of life. We don’t just say it, we prove it. Every day. We’re proud of our reputation as one of North America’s most dynamic IT providers — and we’re even prouder of our culture that allows our people to live life to its fullest. At Long View, we create an environment of collaboration and support, of innovation and enthusiasm, of inclusion and belonging. As a member of the Long View team, you’ll see how our company’s core pillars — Integrity, Competence, Value, and Fun — resonate through the workplace. And in a recent survey, 90% of Long View team members rated Long View as a good or great place to work!
Are you a Microsoft Teams specialist driven by a passion for cloud technology and want to work for a company that values learning and fun?
We are looking for an upbeat and client-facing Microsoft Teams Voice Consultant to join our Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, or Vancouver branches on... either Contract or Permanent basis to provide implementation expertise and delivery of Modern Workplace solutions! You will enjoy a fun, fast-paced, highly supportive team environment that offers rapid skill growth through exposure to a multitude of IT and business technologies.
A Day in the Life:
• Utilizing in-depth knowledge of Core capabilities, Enterprise Voice and Telephony features of the Unified Communications suite of products more specifically with Microsoft Teams and Voice
• Reviewing client requirements, designing, and deploying Unified Communications applications accordingly
• Providing guidance with Governance and Security of Microsoft Teams, Office 365, and related technologies
• Ensuring network infrastructure is configured correctly and capable of providing the best possible end-user experience for voice and video communications
• Ensure key stakeholders are kept updated and informed of challenges and mitigations strategies by creating as well as presenting reports outlining- progress, problems, and solutions
• Collaborating with architects, project managers, and team leads, to deliver industry-leading Microsoft technical solutions successfully and on time
• Establishing detailed documentation including knowledge transfer materials, FAQs, and transition to operations information
• Provide access and permissions to work with third-party vendors to handle Contact Center solutions
What You Bring:
• 6+ years of relevant experience in a client-facing infrastructure role
• Previous experience migrating, deploying, and maintaining Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Unified Communication Platform
• Strong documentation and organizational practices
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
What Makes You Extra Awesome:
• Experience with Microsoft Teams, Office 365, and Voice Gateway management
Want to learn more about our culture and life at Long View? Check us out on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram!
Long View’s mission of building the best and most sustainable team-driven organization requires dedicated and ambitious people. Through employee resource groups, impactful and effective conversations, townhalls and various company-wide training, including how to reduce unconscious bias, we are fostering an inclusive environment. We are committed to taking consistent, positive and lifelong action to be a diverse and equitable workplace because we know that the most effective companies are made up of people with varied identities, experiences and backgrounds.
Long View is an equal opportunity employer. If you have any accommodation requests for your interview or the role, please let your friendly Recruiter know
Microsoft Teams Voice Consultant Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.