Azur Human Resources
Azur Human Resources Canada Canada
1 week ago
Our government client is looking for an experienced Staffing consultant to work offsite, excluding on-site meetings or teleconferences.
• Developing the Statement of Merit and Conditions of Employment for competitive processes
• Development of staffing tools and rating guides - could include exam, interview, reference guide as necessary throughout the year
• Screening of applications in competitive process
• Facilitating and marking exams in a competitive process
• Participating on interview boards
• Undertaking reference checks
• During the process of a competitive process, it is expected that the HR Consultant be able to undertake work on an as-needed basis(non-consecutive)
• 10 years experience providing HR advice to management related to staffing
• Recent (in past year) experience developing assessment tools(rating guides) in the public service
• Recent (in past year) experience participating on interview boards
• Knowledge of the role of Public Service... Employment Agency (PSEA) and the Public Service Commission (PSC).
• The candidate must have passed AFKT
HR Staffing Consultant Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.