Colliers Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 weeks ago
Colliers is a leading global commercial real estate services company in the midst of a dynamic growth and transformation phase. Due to recent growth in our business across the region, we are looking to further grow our capability in Asia. This transformation has led for the need to source an aspiring commercial real estate professional to be based in Hong Kong.
The Quantity Surveyor will provide Quantity Surveying Services to both Occupier and Landlord clients across various industries.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
Pre-construction services to include but not limited to:
• Prepare initial feasibility estimate for appraisal purposes, including visiting site.
• Prepare further cost plans as necessary during the design process.
• Prepare a final cost plan in respect of the detailed design proposals for client sign-off.
• Advise as to appropriate tendering, contractual and insurance arrangements.
• Assist in the selection and the vetting of contractors and specialist sub-contractors... and suppliers to be invited to submit tenders. If required, make financial checks and devise and participate in pre-tender qualification procedures.
• Prepare tender documents and issue tender enquiries, and deal with tender queries.
• Assist in defining warranty requirements.
• Receive and analyse tenders and report upon tenders received.
• Prepare contract documents for execution and arrange their execution.
Construction Period Services to include but not limited to:
• Report to the client monthly as to the actual and projected final cost of the Development.
• Issue monthly interim valuations and reports
• Produce cost estimates for proposed variations.
• Prepare and negotiate the settlement of the final accounts.
• Agree loss and expense claims with contractor.
• Attend all periodic and ad hoc pre-contract meetings, policy meetings, design team meetings, project meetings and similar meetings as required.
• Assist senior members of the team on an ad-hoc basis.
• Set up date base of cost information to enable us to accurately support our clients and other business lines.
Key skills required:
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Solid organisation and time management skills
• Proficient IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project)
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a team\willing to learn, be proactive, and to contribute to the success of the Department
• Holder of Degree/ Associate Degree/ Higher Diploma in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines is preferred
• Holder of MHKIS/ MRICS is preferred but not a must
• Chartered candidate with rich experience will be considered for Senior Manager position
• Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in Cost Management
• Proven successful track record working in corporate client and consultant firm
• Successful track record in managing projects both Occupier and Landlord clients
• Fluent in English and Cantonese
What’s on offer:
• A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
• Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth.
• Future opportunities for both domestic and international opportunities.
• A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.
Make your next move an expert one and join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental to our enterprising culture. As a Colliers professional, you’ll work with collaborative teams comprised of people with different abilities, skills, and backgrounds where everyone is encouraged to bring their ideas, talents, capabilities, and experiences to the table.
Colliers provides equal opportunity in all employment practices
Quantity Surveyor (Cost Management) | Project Management | Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.