Kaiser Battle Ground WA United States
2 weeks ago
Provides diagnostic evaluations and subsequent psychotherapy for outpatient services utilizing individual, family, and group modalities. Collaborates with child psychiatrist, and allied health professional team to plan and direct each individual member's treatment program.
• Evaluates and provides therapeutic interventions for children (under 12), adolescents (13-18), and their families requesting mental health services.
• Assessment performed with complete formulation, differential diagnosis, treatment and safety planning.
• Therapy will consist of evidenced based approaches for intervention and management strategies, including individual, family and group therapies.
• Communicates effectively with parents, collateral contacts, outside agencies, school systems, and/or outside providers regarding treatment plans.
• Consults with staff child psychiatrists regarding patients' progress and treatment; confers with attending physicians regarding hospitalized patients.
• Maintains appropriate and timely documentation of clinical services and related clinical contacts.
• Consults with appropriate medical providers regarding the patient's symptom presentation, treatment plan, response to interventions and treatment recommendations.Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum of two (2) years of post master's practice experience under appropriate supervision in applied psychotherapy with a minimum of one (1) year practicing with a majority pediatric population (0-18 years) within the last 5 years, OR minimum of one (1) year of post-doctoral practice experience (formal fellowship or otherwise) under appropriate supervision in applied psychotherapy with a majority pediatric population (0-18 years) within the last 5 years.Education
• Master's level degree required (M.S.W., M.S., M.A., M.Ed.).License, Certification, Registration
• Current unrestricted Oregon AND Washington LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, PsyD or PhD license required. License in state where assigned required upon hire/transfer, application for license in secondary state required within 2 weeks of hire/transfer and must be obtained within 6 months.
• National Provider Identifier (NPI) required prior to employment start date.Additional Requirements:
• N/APreferred Qualifications:
• Prefer past experience with child and adolescent intensive outpatient programs, partial day hospitalization program, residential program or most major components of these programs (to include exposure to group evidence-based treatment such as DBT, Mindfulness, etc.).
• Experience with documentation utilizing an electronic medical record.
• Documented training/experience in areas of CBT, DBT, family therapy, parent management training, and/or Collaborative Problem Solving.
• Specific training in Autism Spectrum Disorder interventions.
• Emphasis/specialization in child, adolescent and family dynamics including knowledge of emotional, cognitive and social development.
• LCSW, PsyD, PhD preferred.PrimaryLocation : Oregon,Portland,Rockwood Medical Offices
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : W05|AFT|Local 5017
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care
Department : Rockwood Medical Offices - Mental Hlth/Psych-O/P Program - 1008
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status
Battle Ground WA USA
Jobs in Battle Ground WA United States
Child/ Family Mental Health Therapist Battle Ground jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.