Firefly Children & Family Alliance
Firefly Children & Family Alliance Terre Haute IN United States
2 weeks ago
BUILD A CAREER THAT MEANS MORE
Few jobs offer the satisfaction and gratification that come from doing work that improves the lives of vulnerable children and families. That's where Firefly Children and Family Alliance stands out from the crowd. As one of our employees, you'll be able to directly make an impact on the lives of thousands of Indiana children, families, and adults...
Firefly Children & Family Alliance is looking for a full or part-time Home-based Therapist in Terre Haute, Indiana. You will cover Vermillion, Parke, Vigo, Clay and Sullivan counties to provide family focused therapeutic interventions to support improved family functioning as a whole and within their community.
Firefly is currently expanding its Home Based program! To support this expansion Firefly is currently offering a hiring bonus of 2000 for this position. This position is also qualified for our Student Loan Repayment program which pays up to 4000 per year towards student loan debt. (Conditions apply. Full-time only. Lifetime maximum student loan benefit of 40,000)
• Provide counseling support to a caseload of individuals, families, and groups working to achieve successful adoption, foster care, or other family preservation services
• Guide clients through clear, beneficial counseling methods to accomplish client-set goals
• Maintain the therapeutic standards outlined by professional degrees and licenses
Therapy Support (25-50%)
• Work with schools, Department of Child Services and other institutions related to clients
• Complete monthly reports and documentation of all contacts with family and related familial contact
• Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy
• Current Indiana Licensure preferred
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a valid driver's license with valid auto insurance
• 3+ years experience in child development, attachment issues, attachment specific treatment and trauma informed care
• Knowledge of working with special needs children with abuse, neglect issues, and family dynamics and basic skills in family counseling
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical, Dental, and Health Insurance
• Over 150 hours of PTO first year and 12 paid holidays
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
At Firefly Children and Family Alliance, we are committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. Therefore, we encourage persons who represent the diverse identities and lived experiences of the clients and communities we serve to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Firefly Children & Family Alliance does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.
401k, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision
Powered by ExactHire:106640
Terre Haute IN USA
Jobs in Terre Haute IN United States
Home Based Therapist Terre Haute jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.