Truist Financial Corporation
Truist Financial Corporation Houston TX Zimbabwe
2 weeks ago
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for providing an industry leading client service experience both in person and on the phone through the development and expansion of new and existing client relationships. Provides financial solutions that meet client needs based on consultative conversations and referrals to other business partners for additional business growth opportunities. Cross-trained to support teller transactions as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Exercises advanced proficiency with routine client maintenance requests, problem resolution and advanced sales functions regarding deposit, credit, convenience and other product and service lines.
2. Contributes to meeting or exceeding client service as well as individual and branch sales targets by offering and selling products and services with a focus on developing, expanding and retaining relationships.
3. Supports team sales process by conducting consultative conversations and acting upon or referring more complex client needs or financial goals to other internal specialists.
4. Participates fully in all components of the established Truist Retail Community Bank Leadership Routines
5. Commits to advancing individual knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve consumer and business clients by attending sales, service and product knowledge meetings, applicable training classes and web-based learning.
6. Advises on consumer lending options and takes loan applications.
7. Adheres to internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Stays informed of all changes in policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current guidelines.
8. Ensures a consistent client service experience by engaging clients with smiling, courteous conversation while conducting transactions and uncovering needs. This may include handling teller transactions and sharing responsibility for greeting clients and helping them navigate within the branch.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent education
2. 2 years of client sales and service experience
3. Experience with sourcing and prospecting for new clients and client relationship building
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a desire to interact with clients and prospects
5. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office
6. Must be SAFE (Mortgage Licensing Act) compliant within 30 days of employment in this role, including new or transfer of registration and applicable NMLS background check which includes meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements
7. Ability to multi-task under time constraints
8. Ability to travel to accommodate temporary staffing needs as required to include temporary assignment or locale changes
9. Ability to work weekends and/or extended hours with occasional travel and overnights may be included
1. Associate’s degree or higher
2. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities under time constraints
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to respond in a professional manner with a high level of service quality
5. Experience with discussing, recommending and selling various deposit, credit and retirement products to consumer and small business clients
6. Demonstrated ability in meeting or exceeding sales goals
7. General understanding of bank operations, policies and procedures
General Description of Available Benefits for Eligible Employees of Truist Financial Corporation: All regular teammates (not temporary or contingent workers) working 20 hours or more per week are eligible for benefits, though eligibility for specific benefits may be determined by the division of Truist offering the position. Truist offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, tax-preferred savings accounts, and a 401k plan to teammates. Teammates also receive no less than 10 days of vacation (prorated based on date of hire and by full-time or part-time status) during their first year of employment, along with 10 sick days (also prorated), and paid holidays. For more details on Truist’s generous benefit plans, please visit our Benefits site. Depending on the position and division, this job may also be eligible for Truist’s defined benefit pension plan, restricted stock units, and/or a deferred compensation plan. As you advance through the hiring process, you will also learn more about the specific benefits available for any non-temporary position for which you apply, based on full-time or part-time status, position, and division of work.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, citizenship or national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Truist is a Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
See Job Description
Houston TX USA
Relationship Banker-West Houston - Dairy Ashford - Military Veterans jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.