Scotiabank Toronto Canada
1 week ago
Requisition ID : 164266
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Global Retail Data Office forms part of Customer Insights & Analytics (CIDA) at Scotiabank and is responsible for delivering best-in-class Data Management practices, standards, and policies across the Bank
The role :
As integral part of the team, the Manager, Delivery will contribute to the overall success of the Global Retail Data Office by acting as a delivery lead and working closely with the Senior Manager, Delivery in supporting business lines as they implement the Bank's Data Strategy.
Is this role right for you?
You will support the Senior Manager and act as a data delivery-lead to stakeholders so that assigned initiative deliverables are successfully accomplished from end-to-end perspective (incl.
data intake, data management, platform decisioning and onboarding)
You have experience working in data management and can provide... hands-on and consultative support on the implementation according to Data Office playbooks, guidelines, standards, and policies (e.
g., documenting initiatives, use cases, data tiering and classification, critical data elements and business data elements)
You can host and conduct kick-off meetings to understand the objectives of new data initiatives and facilitate discussions with fellow data practitioners.
You have proven track record for establishing and communicating with stakeholders
• You enjoy training stakeholders on regular basis, by providing updates on the latest Data Management practices, standards, policies, and new features of Data Management tooling (Collibra, Cloud)
• You have experience implementing project level reporting for initiatives / projects; includes tracking, status reporting, dashboards etc.
• You enjoy working with the Senior Manager in developing roadmaps and data management strategies to ensure successful implementation of use cases
• You enjoy working in an environment of significant transformation & change while maintaining a high level of engagement & focus
• You can build trusted relationships with stakeholders within business lines, technology, and other analytics partners
• Collaborate with various teams in Global Retail Data, on sharing of ideas, best practices to ensure smooth implementation of Data Management framework to our customers
• You are passionate about working in a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
• You have experience in leading and supporting project delivery in data focused environments; project management training or experience an asset
• You have familiarity with Scotiabank business lines, operations, and systems
• You are a strong communicator (verbally and written - PowerPoint) and have experience in stakeholder management
• You have experience and working knowledge of data management / governance concepts, tools, and catalogs (e.g., Collibra, JIRA, Confluence) and comfortable training stakeholders on how to complete data management activities.
Working knowledge of SQL and GCP is an asset
• You have a proven ability to work well with business partners at various levels within the organization and to learn business processes quickly
• You have the willingness to learn and understand usage and implementation of new tools when required and have curious mindset
• You have completed a degree or certificate in a Technical or Business discipline
What's in it for you?
• You will get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
• You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success! We also foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning
• You will benefit from a hybrid work arrangement allowing you to flexibility in how you work to deliver amazing results
• We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (pension & Employee Share Ownership), generous vacation;
health / medical / wellness benefits; employee banking privileges
When required to be onsite, our primary office in Toronto offers a renovated workspace with a design focus on enabling collaboration through both environment and technology
Location(s) : Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose : "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.
If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Segment : Database, Data Management, Investment Banking, Project Manager, Technical Support, Technology, Data, Finance
Manager, Delivery, Global Retail Data Office - CID&A Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.