FOLKS Montreal Canada
1 week ago
Montreal, QC, CA Full-time Department: 2023 06 01 Company Description
FOLKS, as a VFX studio, is in a category of its own.
It's in the name, our FOLKS are our strength.
As a team, we are proving to our clients that high-end digital art can be created and delivered while respecting a work life balance.
To ensure that creating magic on screen remains a great professional motivation as well as a personal challenge, our managers offer guidance and support to the entire team valuing collaborative relationships.
The Office Manager is responsible for the overall management of the Montreal studio infrastructure and the well-being of Folks employees. Whether it is organizing events, integrating artists or managing the building, this person must be committed to Folks and its team. This position requires complete ownership of tasks and responsibilities as well as a high level of autonomy.
Under the supervision of : Head of Studio
Works in collaboration with... Culture and Employee Experience Director, Communications and Marketing Manager
• Welcome new employees to the studio onboarding,
• Act as the primary contact for all employee inquiries while creating a dynamic and engaging experience for the team,
• Organize and implement studio events,
• Manage event budgets,
• Manage internal communication plans and virtual activities,
• Greet and orient visitors to the studio and ensure that they sign a confidentiality agreement in accordance with company policy,
• Ensure the general smooth running of the Montreal studio and be responsible for repairs when necessary,
• Manage office purchasing with an emphasis on sustainable procurement,
• Manage all aspects of space and infrastructure planning and provide resources and solutions necessary for the smooth operation of the Montreal studio,
• Negotiate company discounts and promotional offers for employees,
• Create documentation for facility related items and ensure that information is presented, kept up to date and available to employees,
• Manage and coordinate studio maintenance with infrastructure providers,
• Organize work lunch deliveries upon request,
• Organize training in collaboration with the departments and the studio manager.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills (multi-tasking),
• Welcoming and positive approach,
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Ability to exercise judgment, autonomy and proactivity in problem solving,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills,
• Knowledge of budget management practices and procedures,
• Fluency in French and English, both oral and written.
This is a full-time position. Immediate start. Hybrid work environment, face-to-face and working from home. We offer a salary that matches your skills and a complete benefits package.
If you think you have what it takes to join Folks, please fill out the form below to arrange an interview.
Nothing in this job description restricts the Company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Company prohibits discrimination in employment against otherwise qualified applicants because of a physical or mental disability and will make reasonable accommodations to enable qualified persons with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job consistent with applicable law. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.