BairesDev El Salvador El Salvador
1 week ago
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
ETL Developer at BairesDev
Have you ever met someone that totally exudes passion and energy? Just being around them, hearing something they say, or reading something they write makes you feel fabulous. Communication is contagious! If you are a skilled communicator, we are searching for you.
We need a UX Content Strategy Manager to be part of the UX Chapter Team. You will be the guardian of UX Content guidelines and will work closely with teams across BairesDev. You will play an important role in product design and user experience. It's what brings the product's voice and personality to life, delivering... a conversational and emotional relationship to people.
As a UX Content Strategy Manager, you will:
- Create, improve and maintain the UX content guidelines.
- Understand the product development lifecycle and the impacts of content in an evolving digital environment.
- Implement content strategy, review feature requirements, and apply content design principles.
- Guide the UX Content team to create content for, but not limited to, websites and products ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers.
- Mentor content team across different squads, maintaining the content strategy and experience consistent throughout product lines, ensuring an efficient process for creating, publishing, and distributing content.
- Analyze information from multiple resources including consumer trends, competitors, user experience labs, search, and social activity, to bring improvements and strategies to both current content and processes.
- Keep up with and educate the team about the new or changing web, app, and chatbot content trends.
- Combine data-driven and user-centric methodologies for better results.
Hereâ€™s what we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in content creation and have already managed content teams in the past two years.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Technical knowledge of responsive design, information architecture, interactive design principles, web usability, HTML, search, taxonomy, and metadata.
- Basic knowledge of Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Family.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Have a problem-solver mentality and a spirit for innovation.
How we make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation â€” well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now
Jobs in El Salvador El Salvador
Trabajo Desde Casa Desarrollador Node Senior Ref 0111S El Salvador jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.